Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good night, my dear alien. As always, a lot of fun chattin' with ya! I will miss you too until I see you again, so I really wish it'll be soon.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Thank you all
      Well, it's not soon, it's 1 AM

Comment

• @ Mistery....too bad aliens require sleep, too....

Comment

• Yeah, yeah, yeah *sighs and thinks "crazy alien"* I mean when you leave I wish I will see you soon again.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• So.....*looks at ground again, shuffling feet* .....um....I hear ya might have another .....um.....part of a story.....hmmm???? Working on it.....?

Comment

• I'm on da new episode as we speak, Escape. You will probably be the first one ta read it because it is far from finished...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli....yes, that whole time zone thingy.... Lookin' forward to it, as I always do!! And you have yourself such a lovely co-writer again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  *Runs over ta comfort her dear friend* There now, Becky. Dazed left a message for you. She wanted to wish you good night. I bet with a hug so here BIG I didn't get talk to her much either sadly. Let's be unlucky together, whatta ya say?

Btw, half way through da story...

My computer is working like a
                  Ohh Mistery has left too I know you have left but good night Mistery. See ya later
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

• I dunno how come I get ta write with all them brilliant co writers. I'm just a regular islander that only makes a few scribbles here and there...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• I think maybe being a member of the looney bin automatically makes you crazy enough to write great stories!! We're a looney bin chalk full of great authors!!

Comment

• Ohh and Thanks Escape. I am glad you liked the story. Just a silly question, can you guys I mean girls see the images? It usually happens that when someone posts an image all I can see is a red x instead of images.

sigpic

Comment

• @ Becky....You're welcome, but really, we get to read the lovely story, so I should be thanking YOU!

There are very few images that come up as a box with a red x for me. Where are these images that you can't see?

Comment

• I have so far not seen a red x. It can sometimes take a little while though before I see a picture, Becky. Oh, and sometimes I don't see a picture at all. Usually happens in "Show me a" thread.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• So that means you girls can see the title with the moon background and the blue flames at the end of the story
                              @ Escape
                              It's usually the smileys that I can't see. I open them in a new window and then I am able to see it.

sigpic

Comment

• I thought I'll add them flames at the end of my episode, if you don't mind, dear wolf.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X