Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I can't stay veeeery looooong either, but like you: about 45 minutes.
    Since when have butterflies teeth???

Comment

• @ Adventure....It's been fairly quiet here with us multi-tasking, and multi-threading here...:

New Words for GH....

1. Gamershooding - To play in, write in, or surf Gamershood Forums
      2. Local Looney - A member of the looney bin gang; a regular to the looney forums of Gamershood.
      3. Multi-threading - To peruse multiple threads at once in Gamershood; normally best to be an alien while doing this.
      4. GFARDTO - Gamershood terrorist organization
      5. BUNglary - When a certain member of the Looney Bin Gang decides it's okay to "borrow" items.
      6. GamersGood - Nickname for Gamershood by the "regulars"; nickname for Gamershood by the "local loonies"

@ Mistery....I look forward to the chart of alien species....

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
        Finished reading back!

ROFL!!! Another made-up word by Adventure!! "GamersGood"!! I don't know if everybunny likes this but I LOVE IT!! It makes me feel like I's an elite gamer!!
        Well yes I did. Glad you like it But I was actually just a typo of me, which Becky saw and quoted, so without Becky there was no GamersGood.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Escape:
          Thank you Escape, I was trying to remember BUNglary for 30 minutes now, but couldn't find the word
          What is the verb form? To BUNglar??? Or to BUNglarate?

@Adventure: Oh, now I have found you in my database:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            Well, I can't stay veeeery looooong either, but like you: about 45 minutes.
            Since when have butterflies teeth???
            LOL! Well since tomatoes have them too!
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mistery.. You're welcome! Adventure...you look dangerous in that pic Mistery posted!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                @ Adventure....It's been fairly quiet here with us multi-tasking, and multi-threading here...:

New Words for GH....

1. Gamershooding - To play in, write in, or surf Gamershood Forums
                2. Local Looney - A member of the looney bin gang; a regular to the looney forums of Gamershood.
                3. Multi-threading - To peruse multiple threads at once in Gamershood; normally best to be an alien while doing this.
                4. GFARDTO - Gamershood terrorist organization
                5. BUNglary - When a certain member of the Looney Bin Gang decides it's okay to "borrow" items.
                6. GamersGood - Nickname for Gamershood by the "regulars"; nickname for Gamershood by the "local loonies"

@ Mistery....I look forward to the chart of alien species....
                LOL!!! I know them all of course but I like the fact that you wrote them down. I think I will copy it
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Mystery
                  ROFL!!! Murph is sitting on me! I am a damn strong butterfly.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mistery....verb would be: BUNlgarize.

@ Adventure....Good!

Comment

• The local looney called Adventure was gamershooding. Then she suddenly decided to multi-thread. By multi-threading she realised that one of the threads was BUNglarized, so she called GFARDTO to do an inquiry.

Comment

• Multiply threading, not multiply posting Mystery.

Ahh you already fixed it.

Edit: Can threads also be Bunglarized? Can you describe how that goes?
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Sorry, I had some technical difficulties with the forums like you before, it didn't want to post, my pc froze, and after 2 minutes, there was the same post twice.... Need to analyze this...

Comment

The local looney called Adventure was gamershooding. Then she suddenly decided to multi-thread. By multi-threading she realised that one of the threads was BUNglarized, so she called GFARDTO to do an inquiry.

ROFL!!!!!!!! Nice!!

Comment

Sorry, I had some technical difficulties with the forums like you before, it didn't want to post, my pc froze, and after 2 minutes, there was the same post twice.... Need to analyze this...
                              Hmm, I also had some problems with downlading the previous page, it almost took 2 minutes and it happened twice. When we arrive at this page, everything seems fine again.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                                ROFL!!!!!!!! Nice!!
                                Thank you, I need to exercize some gamershoodish
                                We need to create a dictionnary

Originally posted by Adventure
                                @Mystery
                                ROFL!!! Murph is sitting on me! I am a damn strong butterfly.
                                So you take Murph to the dentist?

Comment

Working...
                                X