• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day Escape girl

http://www.xylonets.com/thekingiswithusnow.html
    Last edited by Mistery; 10-23-2006, 09:56:59. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Yup, Escape.
      But if you feel that there might be also another problem, we can come back to it again

Well, I think that I should go aswell, I have to prepare myself and leave in 30 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
        Okay, try it now all to quote my post, and tell me if you get an invalid message or some other error message please.

@Lilli: Yes, it was a great story to begin the day with
        No invalid post. I do get them, but it I have noticed that it happens when the post is being modified.
        It was intresting for me to ta write since Becky and I agreed that it would begin with our first "meeting".
        Good bye, dear alien! See you later!

@Beanman
        Melis? No sorry, who's that?

@Adventure
        Ignored? Why? Cuz I didn't tell you, I don't mind you giving me a greeting later on. Oh, I it's ok, dear wonderful Adventure. You are the best butterfly ever. Biig I hope ta see you real soon.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Bye Mistery!! Have yourself a wonderful day!!

I too, need to get going to bed. I need to get some sleep. Good day/night/evening all!!

EDIT: Just saw it....G'Day to you, too Ace!! Bye!

Comment

• Your Balinese sign is:

Coconut (tree)

Character:
            Cannot keep quiet, tendency to exaggerate, needs compliments, sometimes a bit superficial. Arrogant, likes disputes and sticks to his/her own point of view.

Comment

• Yes, and I have to leave too. Good night, dear Escape! So glad I caught you before you had ta get them zzzzz. Hope ta see you soon again.

Bye everyone! : See ya!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• http://www.text-image.com/convert/pic2html.cgi

g2g bye!
                Last edited by Mistery; 10-23-2006, 10:15:27. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• WERD hows it goin.......anyone.......awww
                  Live in virtue no desire.
                  And in the grave an angels' choir.
                  You look to heaven, wonder why.
                  No one can see them in the sky.
                  Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• hello...goodbye
                    I am a member of GFARDTO
                    Supporter of UPMGPC
                    And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

• hya

EDIT 1: @Becky and Lilli when they're here: I LOVE the new story! it's great, i'm curious what's gonna happen next!

EDIT 2: I know i'm alone but it's kinda funny. I gotta take an english news-article and make a report about it. I don't think she will find it ok if i take a GH-news-article, right?

EDIT 3: sir theme nd adventure, i see you
                      Last edited by Hollandgirl; 10-23-2006, 12:32:16.
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• I hate my internet!
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• why?

Comment

• @Hollandgirl

Ik heb serious problemen met deze site. Ik hope dat jij ze niet hebt. Ik ben al een half uur aan het proberen om iets te posten. Ik kreeg net de volgende melding:

Vanwege een script op deze pagina, reageert Internet Explorer traag. Als u doorgaat, reageert uw computer misschien niet meer. Wilt u het script afbreken. Gekozen voor ja. Werdt toen doorverbonden naar hier, kreeg melding dat de pagina niet meer reageerde, ben toch doorgegaan en hoop nu dat dit aankomt. (sorry for eventuele schrijffouten).

Still problems, but I see this one is arrived and I can edit this post.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hoop dat het lukt als je je computer hebt geformatteerd (als je dat bedoelde). Ik denk eigenlijk dat dat het enige is dat je er nog aan kan doen (als er niet meer mensen zijn met hetzelfde probleem)

I have a question, i found a good article about mobile phones. I only don't know what this means: 'happy slapping'

Comment

• Only 999 more post to read
                                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Working...
                                X