This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i heard!! good job BTW

and my computers better now I think it self-cleansed itself of all that tomato juice

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• So, it's been quiet around here I read!? Bummer....we'll have to fix that!! Oh, and Dazed, did you see that yesterday you just missed Becky!? She was so sad!! I hope you two can say hi today!!

Comment

• Yeah I know her computer always seems to mess up when I am around!! Stupid computer!!

Comment

• @ Dazed....Ya got your "forbidden letter" confidence back!?!?

Comment

• not even a little

Comment

• AH *gives hug* It's okay!! We'll throw toothless tomatoes if it happens again!! (I hope you read back posts to know what I'm talking about!!)

Comment

• yeah..I know that was kinda freaky too!! maybe that is what was making all the noises

Comment

• lol, our bedroom's big escapegirl and i see we have room for 2 more guests (no slurp-spider guests, i mean member-guests!)
                  Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• LOL!! The freaky toothy tomatoes and the creepy Slurp Spiders.....Okay, I'm never coming to this site alone AGAIN!!! Where's Darknight!?!!?? He'll keep them away for all of us!!

@ Miss Holland....You mean people staying in OUR room?? Other than my two cats....

Comment

• uhm yeah, unless you want the cats to sleep in the beds

Comment

• @ Miss Holland....Oh, I already have the two kitties sleeping in my bed. They love me!! We're kin, you know!! I think I saw what you mean....Chrissy and Urban took a room in the Hotel!

Comment

• i think we're talking at cross-purposes (lol, i hope it's the right expression, learned it at school, it can be helpful sometimes *school* ), cuz i mean the pic i posted at 'show me a' , it's our bedroom, but it has four beds (at the edge of the pic you can see two other beds)

Comment

• I knew what you meant holland

Comment

• @ Miss Holland...yes, I saw that when I just did the Show me thread... I figured each cat gets it's own bed!! Then they'll stop tangling the hair in your mane!!

@ Dazed...check out the Show Me thread...

@ Mistery...When you get here....I was excited to see the news!! We started a dictionary!!!

Comment

• he he..I did thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X