This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Lili
    Well maybe a bit longer, but not much, only 5 minutes now!

@Escape
    I think a take a nap later this day. That must say enough.

@Mystery
    My dear alien!!! Good morning!

@Everybunny
    I am sorry about it, but I really have to go. Have a good day or night and hope to see you all later!

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi all, just logged in and I'm multi-threading right now

Comment

• @ Adventure... I know you are writing a story for fun....it is what is keeping you up at night? Or is it Gamershooditis Nervosa that is keeping you up?

EDIT: Good Morning, Mistery! Hee, hee...I caught ya before you even posted...see above post..

Comment

• Oh, Escape, you peeping cat And how right you were

Comment

• Good Morning Mistery

Comment

• @Escape, LOL!! But I ate them all today I made, exactly spaghetti with tomato sauce. I couldn't think of anything but this And we will go there again someday.

@Adventure, Oh you can leave whenever you want, that was just that I was gonna miss you..

Comment

• @escape
                I have slept for 3 hours, it's not that I didn't sleep at all. And no I wasn't writing.

GTG See you!

@All
                And edit my post on the previous page.

@Lili
                I know.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mistery...that I am!!

Comment

• @Mistery, Good morning Mistery!!

@Adventure, Okay I saw that. Sleep well and see you later!!

Comment

• @ Adventure....okay.....well, please catch up on that sleep, and sleep well!! Goodnight!!

Comment

• Well, to be serious, when I went to my bookmarked pages a couple of minutes ago, all the GH connected bookmarked pages were differently shown than others. It wasn't the e symbol of IE, but something else. It freaked me out. Still don't know what it was or if Escape has to do with it.

Nice to see you lili, Escape and Ace
                        Buhuhu, Adventure left

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Well, to be serious, when I went to my bookmarked pages a couple of minutes ago, all the GH connected bookmarked pages were differently shown than others. It wasn't the e symbol of IE, but something else. It freaked me out. Still don't know what it was or if Escape has to do with it.

Nice to see you lili, Escape and Ace
                          Buhuhu, Adventure left

It was the Slurp Spiders....I threw teethy tomatoes at them...but I am not sure it worked... But, I wouldn't have had anything at all to do with it. Seems like a malfunction to me!! Maybe you need to talk to Sir Theme's creator and ask for new software!

Comment

• I hope that it was just this, you should have seen the expression on my face, it was really freaky!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                              I hope that it was just this, you should have seen the expression on my face, it was really freaky!!!!
                              Oh, but I did see your expression! (I was peeping! )

*But I wonder why it REALLY did that....that's just weird....*

Comment

• Did you take a pic?

(Yes, I'm still confused...)

Comment

Working...
                                X