Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, there are some problems from time to time, but interestingly they don't happen at the same time for us (except the site is completely down).

Comment

• @Mistery, Okay but I have a question aboul all malfunctions of double posting and time to submit the post. I think it became to happen a lot since we had 75 capacities in our PM. I just wonder if it has someting to do with all malfunctions.

@Escape, Don't feel sorry. I think you posted a funny pic.

Comment

• I'm going to ask GamersHood to take a look at it. Please be patient as he is very busy right now, and there is no garantee that he can figure out the reason for it. But we are trying to take care of this problem. Thanks for telling about it

Comment

• @ Lili...I've had this problem a couple times even before the PM bit. *SIGH* Sometimes computers just don't like us. Doubt it's a site problem. Like Mistery said, probably just some random intermittent thingy....But ooh....I think I will throw teethy tomatoes at my computer now...

EDIT: That was a very official Moderator post, Mistery.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            EDIT: That was a very official Moderator post, Mistery.
            Well, I have a double function here: as official moderator and as loony alien

I have written a report to GamersHood, let's see if he can figure out anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              Ace, which one?

It was this pic of me:
              It was about creating pokemon.... it was supposed 2 be in General chat.

Comment

• @Mistery, Of course I'll be patient, that happens sometimes, not always! And thanks for the pic!! wooo it's scary!!

@Escape, Throwing teethy tomatoes?? Better not do that. That'll make you away from here!! I don't wanna miss you!!

Comment

• You are one busy Alien!! Let's see...a mom, an aunt, a looney (probably what makes you sane! ), an author, a moderator, a wife, a worker, a friend, geez.....the list goes on!!

@ Lili....Don't worry...I'll only throw the teethy tomatoes at my computer when it acts up!!

Comment

• Lol, you forgot journalist

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      Lol, you forgot journalist
                      Oops...but I did remember author!!

Comment

• http://www.wwe.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Acelightning
                          It was about creating pokemon.... it was supposed 2 be in General chat.
                          Yes, I see it, it's a description of name, attack etc. of a pokemon and the next poster has to make a better one.
                          Well, I'm afraid that this is just going to be a thread where there will be arguments if the next one was better or not, and chatting about whatever.
                          I see no clear point in it and there are no rules either. You can PM me some clarification on this thread, and we will take another look at it

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          Oops...but I did remember author!!
                          Yes, that's right. However I have a News Agency on GH Planet

Comment

• @Mistery and Escape, LOL!! Mistery is one busy alien but Escape is also the one busy cat!! a worker, a student, a auther, a friend, a looney (well, we can say this to everybunny!!), and so on, and so on.

Comment

• Well, everybunny...I do hope you all have a good morning/day/night, but this kitty is ready for bed. Goodnight all!

@ Lili...I think we all are busy people (despite how much time we spend on here ) and that's why we are looney enough to be here!! Keeps us sane!!

@ Mistery....Yes, and you are quite good at your jounalism!! Keep it comin'!!!

Comment

• Good night Escape Sleep well

Comment

Working...
                                X