Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape Actually I just found out that it's even older. But I used to have it for my computer when I was a teenager. You can even play with it online

http://webneko.net/?robot

Oh, and it's Japanese!

Mistery pfffft I have no idea what you're talking about But seriously, did you know of favicons before?

lili, I can understand that, and I can't really explain to you why it changes between those two, unless it might have something to do with emptying the cache of your browser. Or maybe Lilli's evil pinky just attached to peoples browsers now Sometimes it will show in the address bar of your browser as well, well not with GamersHood, but with some sites

Try bookmarking www.politiken.dk, a Danish newspaper, and you should see an icon different from the e as well
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Lili..as I have told others in the past when questioned about my drinking of carrot rum...."I assure you, I have NO idea what you are talking about!!"

@ Sir Theme...........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW....so cute!! I like the Siamese one!! Oh....wow...I AM behind!!!! (Cuz we're old, right!?) Well, considering GH is the only forum I've ever been to.....

Comment

• Oh, Escape don't be like that. Iv'e seen you dance on Darknights shoulder when you are tipsy

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Escape, yes VERY cute! I loved having that one. I also had a small program that counted how many kilometres my mouse had been running...I was such a geek back then But I got those programs with a computer magazine I subscribed for back then

And well, things like Neko are only things you know if you're as much of a geek as me, so you have nothing to worry about Is it any surprise that I like the robot one though?
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I see Sir Theme has already solved the mystery around the GH icon.

@Mystery
            it is indeed strange that you didn't see it before.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
              Mistery pfffft I have no idea what you're talking about But seriously, did you know of favicons before?
              But seriously yes, I have seen them already, but on my laptop all my favorites/bookmarks show with the explorer icon. And this morning everything had the explorer icon, only my 3 bookmarked links from GamersHood were different

@Adventure: It's not that I didn't see it, it was NOT there!

Comment

• @ Lilli...Ooooohh!! look how cute I was dancing on Darknight's shoulder!!! Is it a problem that I don't remember doing that!?!?!?

@ Sir Theme...Ah...thanks for making me feel better! I thought I really must've been outta the loop!! I am sure you LOVE the robot one. I am such a sucker for kitties, though..OMG, I love it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                  I see Sir Theme has already solved the mystery around the GH icon.

@Mystery
                  it is indeed strange that you didn't see it before.
                  Well, I can be quite the detective

But I'll have to concur with Adventure, it is weird that they decided to show up now, at random Did you clean your cache, or anything like that recently Mistery? Because otherwise I honestly have no idea about it

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  @ Lilli...Ooooohh!! look how cute I was dancing on Darknight's shoulder!!! Is it a problem that I don't remember doing that!?!?!?

@ Sir Theme...Ah...thanks for making me feel better! I thought I really must've been outta the loop!! I am sure you LOVE the robot one. I am such a sucker for kitties, though..OMG, I love it....
                  And you think I'm not? I've had 7 cats all in all in my childhood and youth That's why I love Neko, he's so cute

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                    Well, I can be quite the detective

But I'll have to concur with Adventure, it is weird that they decided to show up now, at random Did you clean your cache, or anything like that recently Mistery? Because otherwise I honestly have no idea about it
                    I clean my cache, delete temporary data and delete my cookies every evening before I shut off my laptop
                    It will remain a mystery

And I have had hundreds of cats
                    for breakfast

Comment

• Oh, yes Escape and look: here you try to seem very uninterested in the parrot, but we know better, don't we

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @lilli, LOL!! You too are good at writing the hidden message, my friend!!

@Escape and Theme, You two were talking about Neko... do you know what it means??? I think you can guess it easily though, it's "Cat".

Comment

• @ Mistery...did I say hi to you yet today!? I might have been having too much carrot rum, because I don't think I did!!! So...if not....HELLO!!!!!!!!!

@ Sir Theme...I had no idea you loved cats!!!! They're great!! In my childhood, I personally only had 3 kitties...but in our house, between my mom and brothers, too...we usually had 5 cats at all times... It was the best!! And, they were indoor/outdoor cats (we lived in the country kinda...) so we rarely had to have cat boxes!! (So much nicer that way!! )

@ Lili...I actually didn't know that!! Neko = Cat. COOL!

@ Lilli...I'm only playing with that ball until you all turn your backs...then the parrot is a gonner...

@ Mistery...OMG!! You be nice about those kitties!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                            @lilli, LOL!! You too are good at writing the hidden message, my friend!!

@Escape and Theme, You two were talking about Neko... do you know what it means??? I think you can guess it easily though, it's "Cat".
                            Yes, there are two Room Escape games with cats and their title starts with Neko

@Sir Theme:
                            Thank you for providing us the necessary data
                            And now you have your robotic brain free for thinking about the next chapter

@Escape: I'm not sure either, well the messed up everything Hi Escape

Comment

• Mistery, well then perhaps it is best left as just that, a mistery You know not to worry about it now anyway

And you're welcome I didn't provide enough data, but well, I know something about it at least And as for the chapter, I think that will wait until I'm not sick anymore

lili, yes I came across that when I was looking at the Wiki page about that program I think I'm gonna move to Japan and take an animation class

Escape, hmm I thought I had told you before Well, I love cats And I lived in the country too, so our cats were indoor and outdoor as well. At one point I had 5 cats at the same time And one of our cats stayed with us for 10 years, it even decided to live with us all by itself

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Edited my above post.

Comment

Working...
                                X