Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, Adventure, I meant that I'm not really doing anything special, just writing what I think, and being myself, that's just ordinary Hmm, I think I'm gonna have to go to sleep now, I'm starting to ramble

lili, you are?! Wow...well, umm...big brother, little brother, it doesn't matter what you call me Actually having a big sister would be nice

Well, I'm going to sleep. Good night lili and Adventure
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Theme, you didn't know that??? Well I think I feel "big brother" coz you have a little sis and I have a big bro.
      And you ramble when you are sleepy?? Well you'd better got to bed and take some sleep

Comment

• @Theme
        In these times is sometimes more special to be yourself, then to play a some role you like and gives you some benefits. Rest well and I hope you have nice dreams. See you later.

@Lili
        I am playing Reliz. I got the code, but the save won't except it.
        For your earlier question: we went 7 times the alphabet round and we are busy with the 8th round.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No I actually thought you were in the 20es but younger than me

And I'm going to get some sleep now

Adventure, very true
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Nope, not that young. probably plus 10 to what you thought before.
            Sweet dreams and see you later Theme!!

Adventure, Reliz?? I think I've done this, not for sure though.. I gonna take a look at it.

Comment

• @Lili
              It's a Russian game, not easy at all. I got the code and I think I have found every object, but the code doesn't seems to work. But I haven't looked at the walkthrough yet.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi
                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Thanks you counted how many times we've done the alphabet A-Z round!!
                  And about Reliz, I did it and I cheated I saw a walkthrough..

HI!! Hollandgirl!! How're you today and How's your horse riding yesterday?? (Woooo I'm kinda nervous when I type your name...)

Comment

• Hey Miss Holland! How are today my dear?

@Lili
                    Nevermind I already got it. One number of the code wasn't correct, stupid, stupid me.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure: i'm fine how are you?
                      @Lili: haha rofl!!! horseriding was great, thanks

Comment

• @Adventure, No, not stupid.. It's that not easy without the walkthrough. I haven't seen you playing the games since I met you.. I think..

@Hollandgirl, Good to hear you enjoyed it.

Comment

• @Miss Holland
                          I am fine, but tired. I am not sure but do you also western riding? I thought that horseback riding was a part of it or am I wrong?

@Lili
                          I got out and by myself! (What is quite exceptional )

Edit: yes that's correct I haven't really played games in months, but lately I start to enjoy them again.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure: yes, there are all kinds of horsebackriding, Western, Dressuur (don't know the word in english) showjumping, voltige, vrijheidsdressuur (and again i don't know the word in english) but i've only done dressuur yesterday i never do voltige, vrijheidsdressuur or western, so that only leaves showjumping and dressuur, and the horse i ride on isn't trained for showjumping

Comment

• @Adventure, WOOO you solved that all by yourself??? GREAT!! Well I easily cheat if there's a walkthrough. I can find it in japanese site and here, so there are lots of imformation when I start working on the games..

And you have a lot of fun games to play now

Comment

• *strolls into da Hood* Ta dum ti dum ti tiddeli tum...Oh! *Notices she is not alone* Hello ya'll!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
                                X