Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhm I have nothing planned for today, so I will just see and wait what the day brings.

And edit my post above.

Lol, I mean wait and see..
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well, unfortunately we can't do anything else now, but live with the technical problems, although I find it also very annoying. I need 3 times more time to get through moderation duties

I meant: now, will you be here for a while this morning?

Comment

• HI!! I'm back
        I knew Adventure was making a big quotes.

Hi Mistery!! Did you finish checking the new posts?

Comment

• @Mystery
          I feel bad for you. I wish I could help. But do you have to moderate the whole site or only the sections where mentioned to be a moderator?

And yes I will be here the entire morning, only I will fresh myself up in a couple of minutes.

Edit:
          @Lili. You are back!!!
          Yes I was not like I had something better to do, being here all alone by myself.

Yeah editing is going fine again!
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi lili, my dear flower friend
            How are you?

No, not yet, it is going veeeery slooooowly due to the technical issues

@Adventure:
            Great
            Well, Becky, OneBun and me are moderators all over the forums, all subforums, all threads, all posts

Comment

• @Mistery, I'm fine I'm sorry to hear that. That happened to me last night too. What word do you use for this situation?? We say " the site is heavy" if I translate directly from Japanese..

@Adventure, Did I make you feel lonely?? If so, I'm sorry..

Comment

• @Mystery
                Ai, I was already afraid that was the case. That means a hell lot of work!!!
                So do you all organize and schedule the moderaters tasks in some way? However I can't imagen how that would be possible with all your busy lives.
                A big and once again for all the moderators.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure:
                  No, there are of course no schedules. We are logging in whenever we can, and are responsible for all threads, so we check them all if ever possible.
                  And thank you Adventure

@lili:
                  Not sure how others would call it, I told GamersHood it was "choppy". But "the site is heavy" is great along with "Today. It is vigorous?"
                  We talk gamershoodish-japanese

Comment

• @Mystery
                    Yes I know it was astupid question, but I just wanted to be certain.

And you are welcome.

Okay I am going to fresh myself up. BRB.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Mistery, Woo there must be lots of posts you have to check in the morning!! I sometimes find the multi-posts in other thread, that make me wish if I could fix them...

@Adventure, I agree that. Thanks for moderating, all moderators!!

See you soon, Adventure!!

Comment

• See you Adventure
                        Umm... how do butterflies fresh theirselves up?

@lili:
                        Thank you lili
                        Yes, spam, multiple posting, solutions and big spoilers in riddle threads etc. But no problem, we agreed to do this job, so I don't complain.
                        But I have to giggle if I see posts like: I want to be a mod for having the power.
                        The so called power is one thing, but responsibility, duties, decisions, calming down situations etc. are there, too. And lots of people tend to forget this
                        But moderation job has also sunny sides of course

Lili, how long will you be here?

Comment

• @Mystery
                          With nectar.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, I thought so. A mild spray of nectar, this is what I imagined

Comment

• "choppy", that makes sense... I'll remember this word

@Adventure, with nectar? I thought you rest yourself on the flower.. Wanna be on me??

Comment

• @ Lili
                                I mean the nectar of flowers. And yes of course I like to sit on you, you pretty flower.

*flutters to Lili and lands on her*
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X