Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @sir theme, hmm well, everyone has his masculine side *remembers tha 'escape' story*

bye doglover!!
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Hmm...what story? But yes, you're right

Goodbye doglover
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        @ Lilli...That was my clone!!!! (My clone is a male...must've been a malfunction with the cloning machine...) How are you!?!?
        I'm good cuz you are here and da alien, and my Doglover that I don't want ta leave da Hood, oh and sir Theme who is bad today and my Becky of course. Miss Holland wants ta teach me how to ride a horse but I dunno about that, I'm kinda tiny ya know.
        Uhm how can a clone of a girl be a boy? See now you have ta be careful sayin' thins' like that cuz Mistery will have ta reboot again, cuz data does not compute...

@HollandGirl
        Hrrm! Yeeeesss.....

@Lili
        My LILI!! She is here!! We can blossom, YAY!!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
          Hmm...what story? But yes, you're right

Goodbye doglover
          DA Story!!! Ummmm.... must be a malfunction if you can't remember...

See you Doglover

Comment

• Did ya all read my "quotes" ??

@ Doglover....Don't forget to come back soon!!

@ Sir Theme...ROFL!!!!! My masculine side....Haha!!

Miss Holland was the male doctor in the looney bin! (Da Escape Story!)

@ Lili...You are tipsy RIGHT NOW!?!?! And what is this about you in my carrot rum!?!

@ Mistery...Love your new sig...too!! What's a 'Silat?'

@ Miss Holland....what's your very last line in your sig say? Yes! I forgot about your masculine side!!

Comment

• There are many stories by now inhere, I can't remember them all
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @doglover, Oh no I came here and you go now??? Come back soon!!

@Mistery mmm ... yes vigorous I hope..

@Theme, carrot rum?? not yet!! Adventure will get angery if I drink it without her!!

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....see my post above....

@ Lilli....I know that the data won't compute....there was a malfunction with the machine, and it made opposite BatCat clones!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                    I'm good cuz you are here and da alien, and my Doglover that I don't want ta leave da Hood, oh and sir Theme who is bad today and my Becky of course. Miss Holland wants ta teach me how to ride a horse but I dunno about that, I'm kinda tiny ya know.
                    Uhm how can a clone of a girl be a boy? See now you have ta be carefull sayin' thins' like that cuz Mistery will have ta reeboot again, cuz data does not compute...
                    Of course data does compute! It's just that explaining it would be computer giberish which you don't understand

It's rather UPSTAIRS who needs rebooting today

Comment

• @Escape: Yes i read them, they're great it's kinda stolen from the song: ubi caritas et amor, deus ibi est, that means where charity and love are, there is god. so i changed it and now it says: where gamershood is, there is charity and love.
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                        @ Sir Theme....see my post above....

@ Lilli....I know that the data won't compute....there was a malfunction with the machine, and it made opposite BatCat clones!!
                        You mean BadBatClones?

@Escape:
                        I read them of course
                        I'm going to search the link for the silat post, just a sec

Comment

• I had forgotten about her part in that story. *feels a bit ashamed*

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Miss Holland....I LOVE IT!! Very cool....very cool indeed!!

@ Mistery..Yes, BatCat clones.....but somehow a few of them were made male...Hmm...definitely a major malfunction!!

And thank you for looking for the Silat post...don't know how I missed it...

Comment

• @Escape:
                              For Silat:
                              http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...=2593&page=154

Post #1534 and #1542 and following

And then we posted in the GH Mathematics thread and came to our new signatures
                              http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...t=2771&page=13
                              and following pages (post #127 etc.)

Comment

• @lilli Yay!! my blossoming mate is here!!

I go and read back the posts I missed. I have to see Mistery's Japanese too. right Mistery? BRB

Comment

Working...
                                X