This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I was on the phone.

It's very good to become a expert of that field Actually you have a huge amount of knowledge about the computer. Have you worked on the picture before like you've showed us the other day ?

Comment

• No no, that wasn't my picture, lili Just an example of how I'd like to draw some day. But it takes a lot of time to learn that

And yes, I do know a lot if I do say so myself

Well, I think it is time for me to go to bed. Goodnight lili
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• clickclick, THANK YOU!!! Sounds so much fun!! You've gotta be smart of course, but the audience also has to be smart to enjoy the theatre!! I'd really like to see you playing!! ...Wait... Is it all in Dutch??? Probably it is..
        And thank you again and have a sweet dream!!

EDIT:
        Theme, it was not your pic, I know it But you haven't tried that before? I don't know much about drawing on the computer, but you have to learn it? Or you need to buy some special software to draw? Like CAD specialized for architect, it cost like 10000 US dollars

Comment

• No no, no special programs, I can use Paint for it What I have to learn though is about colour coordination, and drawing techniques, but I'll have to find some tutorials for that.

Oh btw, don't you turn back the clock one hour as well today?
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• aaa... You left already..
            Have a good rest and see you soon

And about "time", we don't change it throught a year.

Comment

• Some updating

Originally posted by Bat Cat
              I'm gonna haveta pick up Adventure for this trip!!!! I can't leave her behind!! I'll make a stop in Holland area!!!
              Yeah!!! I really like to join you all going over to Switzerland. I wanna see the Swiss alps and of course I really like to meet the alien too.

Originally posted by Sir Theme
              I have a small suggestion for especially Mistery and Becky

Since we're beginning to have so much information about GamersHood, how about making an entirely new forum just for this information and then put the individual threads there? Good idea? Bad idea? Tell me!
              Originally posted by Mystery
              It is a good idea, we wanted to rearrange the General Chat part anyways, but it is up to GamersHood, we can't create Subforums
              But I just added the suggestion for this subforum about GamersHood Planet, thanks for the suggestion
              Yes, I really like this idea. I hope it can be accomplished in the near future.

Edit: Wow It is already been settled!

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Becky
                Congratulations with solving The Second Door!!

@Mystery
                You did a fantastic job by creating the GH dictionary and encyclopedia. I love it.
                Thank you for your creativity and effort! &
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi Adventure, missed you terribly yesterdy evening
                  I'm multithreading and doing moderation from last night, so migh be sidetracked here and then

EDIT:
                  Oh, thank you

Comment

• Hi Mysteryyyyyyy!!! I missed you too *gives Mystery extra hug*

Okay see you around so now and then. I am going to make some extra coffee. I spilled more then I drank.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'm spilling my coffee currently aswell
                      Did you get some rest yesterday? And took a bath in nectar?

Oh, and a hug from yesterday from Doglover who missed you aswell very much

Comment

• Yes, I am getting in a sleeping period after weeks of insomnia. I am very glad with this, finally I am getting some energy again. And no I took a shower in the nectar of the waterfalls on Adventure Island.

And Thank you for the hug of Doglover. I miss(ed) her also terribly.

Edit: And the fresh coffee to spill is ready.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Aha, I see that we need to go on expedition on Adventure Island do discover more details

I'm glad that you were able to sleep and got some energy What are your plans for today, anything special?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                            Yes, I am getting in a sleeping period after weeks of insomnia. I am very glad with this, finally I am getting some energy again. And no I took a shower in the nectar of the waterfalls on Adventure Island.

And Thank you for the hug of Doglover. I miss(ed) her also terribly.
                            I also missed you terribly, my dear!!! How are you?

Good morning all!!!
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• DOGLOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am much better. Thank you.
                              How are you? Having some exciting plans for today?
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi Doglover
                                See, I didn't forget your hug

Comment

Working...
                                X