Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Adventure, I'm fine thanks, I'm just having breakfast and I should go dress up now, since I have to leave here in half an hour

@Mystery, THANK YOU MY DEAR ALIEN!!!!
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @Doglover
      Thank you for your PM.

Edit: And what are going to do in a hour if I may ask?

Edit 2: And I love your new sig!
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
        Until then, Just remember...
        Take at least 2 ROFL's a day to make the sanity go away!
        I have to add this to the encyclopedia

Comment

• hye mystery,what happened to 3 pages of threads?
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
            hye mystery,what happened to 3 pages of threads?
            Hi Maniac
            What do you mean?
            I'm not yet through with checking the new posts from last night, so... can you explain me?

Comment

• @Adventure,

I'm going to have catechesis (booooring)...

@Mystery, *whispers* Don't you remember? You were all putting them on the other subforums

Comment

• Hey maniac!!! How are you doing and how is the experiment?

@Doglover
                And I LOVE your new avatar! It's fits you and nice hat which you are wearing.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• my experiment is sucking right now,i need more to do,btw im having some trouble tooo.

Mystery there were lots of thread,but now some threads have been deleted or something.Cuz b4 there were 8 pages and now there are onlly 3 pages.
                  If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

hye mystery,what happened to 3 pages of threads?
                    Some threads of General chat are moved to new subforums e.g. Gamershood Planet and Forum games. Is that what you mean?
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Weeeeeell....I'd better go now...I don't even know what to dress and...it's 8:25 and I have to leave in 15 MINUTES!!! YIPES!!!

Comment

my experiment is sucking right now,i need more to do,btw im having some trouble tooo.

Mystery there were lots of thread,but now some threads have been deleted or something.Cuz b4 there were 8 pages and now there are onlly 3 pages.
                        Ah, now I get it
                        We have new subforums (forum games, creativity and GamersHood Planet) and the structure has been changed a bit. So the threads are not deleted but moved. You can get an overview here:
                        http://gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Oh, Adventure posted faster

Comment

my experiment is sucking right now,i need more to do,btw im having some trouble tooo.
                          If understand you right. You have too much in your hands right now and also some trouble, which obstruct the experiment? What kind of troubles if I may ask?

Originally posted by doglover
                          Weeeeeell....I'd better go now...I don't even know what to dress and...it's 8:25 and I have to leave in 15 MINUTES!!! YIPES!!!
                          Noooo!!!! But will you come back later today?

Edit: So it is indeed one hour earlier in Portugal. Did wintertime also started in Portugal this day?
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Maah...forget what I said...
                            Today the hour changes...baah...I thought it was 9:30, but it's 8:30, and even the time in the computer is correct, though, I only saw the minutes...
                            I was running to my room when my mom just said: "Hey, where are you going so quickly? You only have to leave here in an hour!!! "...."Uh...Why didn't you tell me that sooner?!? "

@Adventure: I'm still here

Comment

• Yes wintertime started also here in the Netherlands. It's now 9:37 hour (a.m. ).
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Finally through with moderation duties

Glad you could stay a bit longer Doglover

Comment

Working...
                                X