This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    LILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah...you found me!!! (I was under da table again, you know!! ) Big I'm good....well rested!!!! How are you!?
    I'm tryin' ta decipher Adventures dutch but it's not goin' very well, LOL! How are you, my dear friend?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      Mistery....I saw your hi!! So BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG for you too!! How ya doing!?!?!
      Well, as I said... not THAT hungry
      Otherwise a bit tired, but okay.
      And I'm struggeling with AdventureHubby-ish right now

Comment

• @ Lili.....You're going to bed soon...*sigh*....Well, the good thing is, is that you and I are usually online during MY nighttime...then Mistery joins us!! So I know I'll get to visit you again soon!!! But, for now.....BIIIIIIG for you!! So nice to see ya!!!

I have no idea how to decipher butterflyish..I don't think there's a translator for that!!

@ Adventure....OH!!! Thank you!! But I can only drink if you do!!

Comment

• Here is the online translation

Again a tasty story her of the trolls, of the sniffer richly and to gloat in which the hero of the tale resists the social endoctrination of the group and omgevingscontrolerende psychologi?n in already its colourings, schakering and verschijningen and flees as well as there are provided violent inner fight and survives contemplations the hero throws serve at is successful carri?re as a king of the trolls overboard.

Ok, here is my bad interpretation :

This is an interesting story for her about the trolls, the hero of the tale was rich and for a sniffer to gloat was not sociable in a group of (I have no idea what omgevingscontrolerende psychologi?n is) in all it?s colourful ways. The hero battles an enemy and the enemy (schakering?) and carfully (verschijningen?) flees the fight and so the hero survives and contemplates on his success in his carrier when he just won the battle with the king of trolls.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• I edited my previous post

lili I'd like to know that too But psychologiën just means psychology, that much I'm sure of

On second thought, after looking at Lilli's post, it might mean psychopaths?
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
            - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @doglover, See you tomato and sweet dream ...And it's already 7.30 in the morning

@Escape, I'm not leaving yet I have one more dialog to post
              BTW, have you decide when you gonna visit Mistery?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                I edited my previous post

lili I'd like to know that too But psychologi?n just means psychology, that much I'm sure of
                Yes, I guessed as much but "omgevingscontrolerende psychologi?n" together is confusing to me

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  Yes, I guessed as much but "omgevingscontrolerende psychologi?n" together is confusing to me
                  So is it to me
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

So is it to me
                    Aww, but that's what's makin' this so funny. Do yo understand what I say when I read it as "omgivningskontrollerande psykologi"

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...ah...yes..dehydration is the number one cause of headaches. (I'm a migraine sufferer, unfortunately...) Dehydration can make you feel SOO sick...You poor thing. I can tell you what your doctor would say, DRINK LOTS OF FLUIDS, TAKE IT EASY, REMEMBER TO EAT (soup is good), AND REST LOT!! (then, of course, I add...LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!! ) When it was a 112 here in Cali this summer, I had heat exhaustion with dehydration, and I had 3 people try to call an ambulance for me when I couldn't stand on my own anymore (I was in puiblic.) I am SOOOOO glad you are feeling better!!!

@ Lili...Well, I am VERY Glad you aren't leaving quite yet. I love it when you are online..you make me LOL all the time!!!! I think I shall have to BUNnap OneBun and Darknight when I get ready to visit Mistery....so...maybe a few weeks still....

@ Mistery....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had the chance to look at the pics in the Enclyclopedia....WOW!!! You did a phenomenal job, my wonderful alien friend!!!! Well done!!! Thank you!!!

Comment

Aww, but that's what's makin' this so funny. Do yo understand what I say when I read it as "omgivningskontrollerande psykologi"
                        Yes, I understand that, fortunately That's actually not a bad suggestion at all

Escape, sadly I think I get dehydrated a little too often for my own good Having headaches is a bit common to me

And well, I really haven't had the energy to drink or eat anything, although I should've. I would've had to go shopping though, which was another thing I didn't have the energy for And well, I've never been very good at taking good care of myself

But at least I'm doing one thing right, I'm in here so I'm getting good laughs Although I don't laugh as much as I write

But wow, that's bad! (Btw I like the 112, that's our emergency number ) That's like 44-45 degrees Celsius! No wonder you were dehydrated I'm glad you were in public though

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hubby started to put pillows under the desk, and I asked very confused what he was doing. He said that he was preparing for the visit from the Looney Gang, and he had to hide, and make it himself comfortable under the desk with pillows, and lot of dry food and a couple of bottles of water, until the "storm" was over.

I am OVER-ROFLing :haha.

Comment

Yes, I understand that, fortunately That's actually not a bad suggestion at all
                            I dunno how ta translate. Would you care ta help me, sir Theme?

@Mistery
                            ROFL!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                              Hubby started to put pillows under the desk, and I asked very confused what he was doing. He said that he was preparing for the visit from the Looney Gang, and he had to hide, and make it himself comfortable under the desk with pillows, and lot of dry food and a couple of bottles of water, until the "storm" was over.

I am OVER-ROFLing :haha.
                              ROFL ROFL ROFL! Your hubby has a great sense of humor, Mistery

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              I dunno how ta translate. Would you care ta help me, sir Theme?

@Mistery
                              ROFL!!
                              Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Well, like I wrote in my "translation" kontrollerande would be controlling, and psykologi would be psychology although I wonder if it means psychopaths instead. It's omgivnings or omgivelser as I assume you mean, that I'm having a little trouble with.

Something like surrounding controlling psykology perhaps?

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Here is the online translation

Again a tasty story her of the trolls, of the sniffer richly and to gloat in which the hero of the tale resists the social endoctrination of the group and omgevingscontrolerende psychologi?n in already its colourings, schakering and verschijningen and flees as well as there are provided violent inner fight and survives contemplations the hero throws serve at is successful carri?re as a king of the trolls overboard.

Ok, here is my bad interpretation :

This is an interesting story for her about the trolls, the hero of the tale was rich and for a sniffer to gloat was not sociable in a group of (I have no idea what omgevingscontrolerende psychologi?n is) in all it?s colourful ways. The hero battles an enemy and the enemy (schakering?) and carfully (verschijningen?) flees the fight and so the hero survives and contemplates on his success in his carrier when he just won the battle with the king of trolls.
                                ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X