This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Zox And I'm pretty good
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme.... Thanks for caring!!! "Being too dramatic...." ROFL!! Yes, that must be it!!! Maybe it was saving that baby from a runaway train, or when I jumped off that building to test the bat cape... Nah...just tired, and then the DRAMATIC change in weather here, has my nerve disorder acting up... That's all!

Yes, leaving GH last night was SO hard. You people were making me laugh so hard. I mean, I wasn't contributing, but I was dyin'!!!! So funny!!! Definitely a fun night!! GH was dead today, though!!!

And, yes, I often chit chat with Doglover on MSN, and her mom probably hunted me down and found me!!

@ Zox....that's SOOOOO cool!! Is it Zox Island? Or Island of the Socks or something? When ya gonna post it!? Is that too many questions.....?

Comment

• Awww, nerve disorder, I am not happy to hear that And I was thinking more along the lines of fainting and hurting yourself or falling onto your knees and crying, or something like that while rehearsing, i.e. being a drama queen

And I assure you, we were all dying Okay I wasn't, but I was definitely entertained
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Ah....don't worry about my nerve thingy...I'll beat it! When I broke my foot last year (haha, I just typed food, when I broke my food!! Okay...I must be getting tired...), I developed a nerve disorder called RSD. But, I have a positive attitude about it, and will beat it. Most of the time I don't even let myself think about it!!

And, of course I fall to my knees crying DRAMATICALLY everyday...life is just so dramatic and....what's the word....um.....PLAYBOY! Okay, I'll stop now. No more using that word tonight.

Comment

• @Escape: dunno what im calling it, but im thinking about posting it as soon as i'm done and i see some activity from Mistery....^^

bwt, mabe you guys could help me with finding a name?

With bob.
            I am an elite member of
            GFARDTO
            And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
            deviantART

My deviant(my art)
            Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• ROFL! I can see why you chose acting as your future career, you're born to be dramatic And well, I hope everything will clear up with that disorder in not too much time

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Zox...I'd be happy to help!!! Mistery didn't sleep at all last night...she might be awhile...poor thing!! Maybe another hour or 2??

I would LOVE to help you name your island!!! What's it gonna look like completed?

@ Sir Theme....Me? Dramatic? I have no idea what you mean.... OKay, so life really isn't all THAT dramatic........

And thank you!

Comment

• Of course life is dramatic, that's why it's perfect for you

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....I saw you aren't doing anything for Halloween? Why don't you borrow tinfoil from all the guys in your dorm, and then just walk down the street as a robot. Maybe write the word.....um....I said I wouldn't use it again...the word under "ThemePark" and walk down the street!? See if you get committed!!?! (Dramatic???? )

Comment

• Yeah umm...that COULD be a good idea, but I want to celebrate it with someone and none of my few friends are celebrating it to my knowledge, and nobody at my dorm either

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Ah....hmm...nevermind then... Would it be weird if I asked you to post a sentence for me to translate? Just one? I missed most of that yesterday....

Comment

• You mean a particular sentence in Danish, or just anything in Danish?

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...anything. Just wanted to try one...

Comment

• I dag gik jeg i biografen, hvorefter jeg var ude at spise.

Try that one on for size

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• My first attempt literally translated...I think:
                                Today went i to the cinema , according to which i was out that eat.

My second attempt:
                                Today I went to the movie, whereupon I saw food to eat.

How'd I do!??!?

Comment

Working...
                                X