Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course with all the ROFL goin’ on who would appear if not OneBun ready with her shots to give to everyone. Unfortunately she made a mistake and gave Adventure a shot too, which didn’t really help the little butterfly’s mood. Thos was an interesting reaction so OneBun made a note of it. “Of course I will help you, Adventure”, said sir Theme, “I’m sorry for laughing though, it’s just that you keep getting yourself into trouble with the carrot rum thing”. Adventure tried to still be upsad but it was hard because she knew sir Theme was right. “Well, all right, I’ll forgive you” Adventure said calmly “so how do we get the slurp spider goo and the ants?”

Go on Escape

@Doglover
    Uhm, not reeeeeaaally

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• you're already leaving doglover? aww cya!!

damn, i'm scared to death in here! there was this weird 'explosion', my door was shaking,.. i wonder what it was..
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Maybe it was a tomato that exploded, miss Holland. Darknight has a way of gettin' around ya know

@Doglover
        Bye dear!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Sir Theme looked at Miss Holland's MUSTY book and read the potion ingredients. Well, this requires an extra special type of ant. We are going to need someone to go to the very top of Mt. Zox where the Zoxonian ants live. That's the only place they thrive, and the force field around that planet make Mistery not be able to beam them to us. So, we're going to need someone to go through the portal to the planet and brave the dangers of Zox Island. At that very moment Darknight comes out of the shadows (yet again). Escape quickly runs over to him, excited, and sits on his shoulder. I'll do it. "Oh Darknight!! You're so fantastic! So who's going to get the slurp spider goo, " asked Adventure. "Lilli...she should do it, I'm going with Darknight" mumbles Escape...

(You're up Miss Holland!)

@ Miss Holland....Weird...be like me and climb under the table.

Comment

• @Lilli: HAHA, so i can now look to my window and see a big tomato splash all over it

*working on tha story*

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
              Maybe it was a tomato that exploded, miss Holland. Darknight has a way of gettin' around ya know

@Doglover
              Bye dear!
              I only tomato bombed Escapse's boss (I heard he was a bad boss)
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• HEY?! Why me?! *Thinks Escape is out for revenge*

@Holland
                Thaz funny!

@Darknight
                Just a suggestion. If it wasn't you maybe it was a slurp spider

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Darknight...he's been being mean to me....so tomato bomb him all you want!!! Want to join us in writing the story!?? PLLLLLEEEASSSEE!!?!?

@ Lilli....What? Me???? No idea what you mean!!

Comment

• Ok tell me when it my turn
                    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Miss Holland agreed. 'Lilli is the right person ta do it, but where is she?' 'Dunno' Adventure said, a little happier now that people were beginning to understand the importance of her problem. 'I think we might find her at carrot island, she said something about going on a ride' Sir Theme said. 'A RIDE? on Twinkle? but.. but..!' miss holland said. 'No,, no worries, on a bike!' sir theme said. 'So.. we're actually heading to carrot island now?' Adventure said hopefully. 'Yes, but not for carrot rum, I'm afraid' Escape said. Adventure tried to hide her disappointment, she was trying not to sound too addicted to carrot rum. So the whole lot (except Darknight) headed to carrot island, trying to find Lilli.

Comment

• How about

Miss Holland, Darknight, Lilli, Escape.... What do you think?

Comment

• Go ahead Darknight. I'll go after you, ok?

@Escape
                          I agree

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• yay, another person joining tha story what shall we call it?

Comment

• I think it should be called "Darknight and the tomato bomb"

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              @ Lilli....What? Me???? No idea what you mean!!
                              Well, here is some Tonguitis Nervosa for ya

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lillii....ROFL!! Sounds Good to me!! Or Adventure's Adventure....

Comment

Working...
                                X