This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Darknight...THANK YOU, my hero!! *sits very happily on his shoulder*

@ Lilli...okay Thanks for your confidence... ...be back soon with an ending...

Comment

• For the next story, I suggest we write about Misterys new place of work in da toy store

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Mistery, do itashimashite (You're welcome)

Wow another playboy story begins sooooon
        BTW, I wonder if our playboy robot is still in the dream. I already finished my nap a couple of hours ago.

@lilli, It's a good idea

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          Adventure, Escape and Miss Holland decided they would try having Mistery beam Sir Theme down from Upstairs. "He serves all our robot needs, you know," Escape said. They contacted Mistery and explained Adventure's problem to her and what Miss Holland found in the book. "We really need Sir Theme for this," Miss Holland said. Adventure, feeling sad, fluttered over to the bookcase and landed on the dusty shelf. "Achoo!" She sneezed and to the others it sounded like a small little squeak. Escape laughed and Adventure shot her an angry glance, and she quickly stopped laughing. Sir Theme arrived shortly from UPSTAIRS, ready to help get ants and Slurp Spider Goo.

(You're up, Miss Holland!)
          ROFL!

Originally posted by Hollandgirl
          'Hey sir theme!' The girls were glad to see him and quickly explained their problem. Sir Theme shot the girls an amused look. 'You mean Adventure got herself into trouble with that carrot rum again?' Escape and Miss Holland nodded. Sir Theme started to ROFL but a moment later Adventure exclaimed: 'Why do you think that's funny? Taz NOT funny! I'm having serious problems over here! Maybe you can actually HELP me with that?' Sir Theme laughed. 'Yes, serious DRINKING problems you mean! HAHAH' and the other girsl started ROFL-ing too, but Adventure flew to a corner, folded her arms and started being angry
          More ROFL!

Hello everybunny
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hi Sir Theme, my favorite advanced intelligence humanoid robot aka upstairs
            I'll PM you with a question, if you don't mind

Comment

• Hello, Hows Upstairs
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hello, sir Theme! Good ta have ya back!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Darknight, being attacked by the ants, laughed at them. "How could you puny little creatures think you can harm me." They all stopped moving and looked up at him. He felt bad. "Okay...look I need some of you for a potion...any volunteers...?" The Queen ant said that their blood would be sufficient, and they started a line to donate blood to the butterfly cause. Darknight waited, feeling silly. Small seeds were given to them after donating the blood so they would not feel faint. Once they were done, Darknight used his radio and learned that "da Lil(l)'s" had been successful in obtaining the Slurp Spider goo and had no incidents with any squared roots, and were all waiting back at Miss Holland's office. He took the portal back to them and Sir Theme helped to create the potion. He put all the final ingredients into a bowl, and inserted it into his chest. He began to dance. "What are you doing?" asked Escape, confused. "The Robot! My shaker's broken, so I mix it this way." They all began ROFL-ing, and when the potion was "mixed" they gave it to her, and she was once again able to turn into her human self. As their human selves, they all shared a happy group hug!! THE END

Comment

• HI, Theme!! Seems you had a long nap

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                      Miss Holland agreed. 'Lilli is the right person ta do it, but where is she?' 'Dunno' Adventure said, a little happier now that people were beginning to understand the importance of her problem. 'I think we might find her at carrot island, she said something about going on a ride' Sir Theme said. 'A RIDE? on Twinkle? but.. but..!' miss holland said. 'No,, no worries, on a bike!' sir theme said. 'So.. we're actually heading to carrot island now?' Adventure said hopefully. 'Yes, but not for carrot rum, I'm afraid' Escape said. Adventure tried to hide her disappointment, she was trying not to sound too addicted to carrot rum. So the whole lot (except Darknight) headed to carrot island, trying to find Lilli.
                      ROFL again!
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• DONE! New story! Who all wants to write!?!? Me!! Darknight? Lilli? Freakshow? Sir Theme? Mistery? (And Lili, I know you said no thank you...)

Sir Theme!! So nice to see you again!! I was very sleep when I talked to you last night. A bit better now!! How are you!?

Comment

• yeeeeeeaaahhhhh good ending
                          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                            yeeeeeeaaahhhhh good ending
                            Thanks!!

Comment

• Cat in bag + Punting foot = ????

@ Lilli- Write what?

(On Trick-or-treating duty, might not answer for times)
                              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Okay, I'm in
                                (Sorry to have you let to end your story, I'll read it tomato, but now I'm really not able to catch up with them )

Comment

Working...
                                X