X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
    @Darknight
    Who? "You"? Is there a "you" around here? Where is da "you" *Goes looks for "you"* I'm sorry I don't know where "you" is...
    You whoooo, you there, you?
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

@Darknight
      Who? "You"? Is there a "you" around here? Where is da "you" *Goes looks for "you"* I'm sorry I don't know where "you" is...
      You = you Lilli (you made me lol)
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Aaaah, ok you = me = Lilliputt. Thaz GH maths maybe, Mistery? *Feels good because made her hero LOL*

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
          Mistery, you wanted to PM me with a question?
          I did my best friend upstairs and impatient robot

Comment

• Ok, I'll start off the story then. Writing now

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Okay

Comment

• *just flat out confused. . .*
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• It was Halloween. A perfect time to do some real research on human behaviour so Mistery got a job at a toy store to be able to make a field study. It was a busy day and all humans were eager to find the perfect costume. Mistery noticed that alien costumes for some reason were very popular although she thought humans had a very strange idea about how aliens look like or behave. As she was sorting out products that had just arrived to the store a customer approached her. “Excuse me, I need some help. I don’t really know what mask to pick for the Halloween. Do you have anything really weird?” Mistery understood this as a question not meant for her personally but that the store might have something to offer.

(There. Who will continue? )

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• I'm back..told you it would only be a short while

Comment

• Hello Back how are you
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• I am back 2.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

It was Halloween. A perfect time to do some real research on human behaviour so Mistery got a job at a toy store to be able to make a field study. It was a busy day and all humans were eager to find the perfect costume. Mistery noticed that alien costumes for some reason were very popular although she thought humans had a very strange idea about how aliens look like or behave. As she was sorting out products that had just arrived to the store a customer approached her. ?Excuse me, I need some help. I don?t really know what mask to pick for the Halloween. Do you have anything really weird?? Mistery understood this as a question not meant for her personally but that the store might have something to offer.

(There. Who will continue? )
                          Guess I will. . .

So, Mistery checked the catalog and found one, however it wasn't for sale. Mistery told the findings to the customer and disappointed, walked out. But, Mistery was curious what this "mask" was, so she went to the deepest parts of the storeroom. . .
                          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Welcome back! Escape, I wrote a beginning but dunno who will continue...

EDIT: Thanks, Freakshow!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hey Darknight!!! *climbs up on his shoulder* I was busy laughing while I drove...but I'm good!! You?

So, who's next on the Story!?!?!?!?

EDIT: YAY, Freakshow!!

Comment

• ...... I have been here y'know, maybe its nightmare time. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X