Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL!! Another experiment??? Like how Adventure and Escape go tipsy, and that make them feel like flying??? Or how we all become to be looney?? Ah maybe we will have a ROFL conpetition there!!

Comment

• All of that sounds great But I was referring to another sleep experiment

I'd love to perform the tipsy experiment though
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
        And well, I don't feel like acting like a robot all the time to be honest Sometimes I just want to be myself, not Upstairs, not a robot, or anything like that
        Hello my humanish friend

And hi lili

It seems that there are other people who are as vonfused as we are, and give me an appointment for the wrong day. I have to go back tomorrow

Comment

• Humanish friend Hello Mistery I'm sorry to hear about the appointment though But if it makes you happy, it's snowing here
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @my humanish friend:
            Well, I don't like snow and cold, so glad it is snowing there and not here
            How are you today?

Comment

• Am I really the only one in all of Europe who likes snow? I don't like the cold either, not at all, but I'm a sucker for snow I'm pretty good, pretty tired and in trouble now as I was supposed to go downtown today to buy winter clothes

And what do you think of lili's plan btw?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Oh, too late, huh? Don't you have any winter clothes?

Comment

• Nope, I threw my winter jacket out a couple of months ago, and the winter boots I used last year were some I bought from the supermarket, they turned out to not be quite as good as I had hoped for.

Besides I was kinda expecting to get winter boots from a friend in Australia

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hi, Mistery!! I'm sorry about your appointment. But I could meet you before I go.

@Theme, snowing already??

BTW, I wrote pm a few minute ago to one who has never been here, but I was about to type "everybunny"...

Comment

• lili, yes I know, I was just as surprised as you are! That is so not normal around here, at least not according to my memory banks

And ROFL at everybunny! Your friend would've committed you for sure then

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                        Hi, Mistery!! I'm sorry about your appointment. But I could meet you before I go.

BTW, I wrote pm a few minute ago to one who has never been here, but I was about to type "everybunny"...
                        Yes, I'm glad aswell to see you lili

Everybunny? ROFL!!! Too much GH virus, huh?

Originally posted by ThemePark
                        Nope, I threw my winter jacket out a couple of months ago, and the winter boots I used last year were some I bought from the supermarket, they turned out to not be quite as good as I had hoped for.

Besides I was kinda expecting to get winter boots from a friend in Australia
                        Hmmm.... just after getting rid of your flu more or less, it's not very wise to run around without a jacket...
                        Btw, changed my sig

Comment

• That's true Mistery I really should've bought it yesterday when I was downtown, but I was being lazy

And ROFL at your sig Btw, again I ask, what do you think of lili's plan?

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I know, I'm always easily influenced..

Well Theme, when does it start snowing usually??

Comment

• lili, hmm...good question...I can never remember such things about the weather But it's not really winter here until around December, and it usually starts snowing somewhere there as well if I remember correctly. We don't get much snow however until January.

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                                lili, hmm...good question...I can never remember such things about the weather But it's not really winter here until around December, and it usually starts snowing somewhere there as well if I remember correctly. We don't get much snow however until January.
                                LOL!! You're not really interested in weather thingy..
                                I don't like very cold weather, but I like snow Unfortunately, we don't have much snow here, probably a few times a year..

Comment

Working...
                                X