Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lili, it is both called aurora and northern light, two names for the same thing
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Oh, I see Lili. Well, in the most northern parts of Sweden you can catch them lights even during early spring however it is most common in winter time. In the north you see, during winter, there is no daylight so chances to see it increases, though it has happened at summer time too but it is very rare. During summer there is 24 hours of light, not sun, but light mind you. Why do you want to know?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @GTgirl
        The club only means that we are fan of the adventures on GH Planet. Everybody is allowed to add this to its signature if he/she likes.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
          And I thought that what you described is named the northern light.
          mmm... Maybe "aurora" is used just in North America..? We say aurora too here..

Theme, since your mom is sleeping now, your sister say to you.
          Please drink something

Comment

• Pffft, Mistery says it, Escape says it, now you too say it
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Uhm, Lili, did you miss my post?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                lili, it is both called aurora and northern light, two names for the same thing
                Aha, you already mentioned this. Thanks
                Originally posted by Lilliputt
                Oh, I see Lili. Well, in the most northern parts of Sweden you can catch them lights even during early spring however it is most common in winter time. In the north you see, during winter, there is no daylight so chances to see it increases, though it has happened at summer time too but it is very rare. During summer there is 24 hours of light, not sun, but light mind you. Why do you want to know?
                Thank you lilli Why do I wanna know?? mmm.. just curious... and .....

EDIT: No lilli, I didn't miss your post. I'm slow in reading and typing a little..

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                  Aha, you already mentioned this. Thanks

Thank you lilli Why do I wanna know?? mmm.. just curious... and .....
                  and ..... she wants to go to Sweden to see northern lights As a matter of fact, so do I!

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @All
                    Can anybunny remember the password for the third yellow room? I just don't see it.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

and ..... she wants to go to Sweden to see northern lights As a matter of fact, so do I!
                      Yes I wanna go to Sweden to see it .....and .....

Adventure, there's a spoiler tag that shows you passwords.

Comment

• Adventure, if you mean for getting into the third room, it's buttons. Post #30 in that thread has all the passwords in a spoiler.

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Passwords to get into a room? And no I need a password for the tv screen and I try to get out of the third room.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, do you want me to go to that thread to help you?

Comment

• Yes, each time you finish a room, you get a password for it, so that next time you play it you don't have to go through them all, since there are new rooms added every once in a while

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Well that is some trip you gotta make then. By train it takes about 24 hours to reach the most northern parts from where I live. And in winter, it is horribly cold and not my idea of a good place ta be so you go together and I'll stay in the south

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X