Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Sir Theme....ROFL!! You just described my perfect scenario (with the storm bit!!!)!! I remember when I was growing up and it stormed and stormed for days. I had on rubber galoshes and was out walking in it until I was drenched, then I came inside and roasted marshmallows in our fireplace with my family. The power went out and my mom used a flashlight to read to my brothers and me while we kept eating roasted marshmallows. We had candles...the whole nine yards. It was SOO awesome. Unfortunately, that storm caused a lot of flooding in our area....but it was SO FUN!!! And, no, it's not a girly thing!! You were created to be the male robot that you are!!

Hope we're entertaining enough for you to enjoy talking to!!

@ Murph, Yes, it truly is the definition of a perfect day!!

Comment

• Wow, that sounds incredible! I'm glad though that we don't have storms for days But the fireplace and marshmellow bit, SO jealous! That's definitely something I'll have to try sometime, roasting marshmellows

And I like walking in the rain too, however I'd get inside before I was completely drenched, I don't like the heavy rain

And yes, entertainment is certainly not a problem in here! And yes, I guess I was
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• i like goin outside on rainy days when its around 75 degrees...not too hot, not to cold...
        Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
        I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
        Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...We have several 24 hour supermarkets here...so nighttime shopping isn't a problem!! (And you don't have to fight traffic...) I don't think you drive there...right? Our mass transit stops at some point a night...it doesn't go all night I don't think...

Roasting marshmallows!! You've never done that...Wow...you are deprived... You ever come out this way...I'll show you how it's done!!

@ Murph...I agree...about 70 degrees for me....I don't like the cold at all!! For example, I love snow...the way it looks, but it's just too cold for me!! We almost NEVER get snow where I live....too warm for that...

Comment

• Well, all those things that you mention Escape, aren't common here, those are all American traditions, we have our own traditions here in Europe But I'll admit I envy you for a few of them, including the marshmellows

Umm, if you mean if I drive, then no, I don't have a drivers license. Fortunately it's not necessary here as we have a good public transportation system. But no 24 hour supermarkets, only 7-Elevens

I think you'd both die if you ever come to Europe, especially now It's probably not a lot more than 40-50 degrees F
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• omg...and to not have a superstore open 24 hours!!! i would just...i dont even want to think about it!!! lol
              Once a pirate...

Comment

• ROFL! Yeah, it's a sad life, kinda like how Escape described it when she found out we don't have Oreos here But we manage

Escape, I think you should come to Denmark this winter then

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• *cue black and white movie* Children crying, litter blowing through the empty streets...a slow, depressing song comes on as a narrator begins to describe life in Denmark with no Oreos, no Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, and no 24-Hour supermarkets....It begins to rain.....

LOL!

@ Sir Theme..I still would love to travel Europe!! I'd just pack a bunch of warm clothes, and try to travel during the springtime! Like you all said earlier...spring is beautiful EVERYWHERE!!

Comment

• lol...omg, poor theme!!!
                    Once a pirate...

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                      *cue black and white movie* Children crying, litter blowing through the empty streets...a slow, depressing song comes on as a narrator begins to describe life in Denmark with no Oreos, no Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, and no 24-Hour supermarkets....It begins to rain.....

LOL!

@ Sir Theme..I still would love to travel Europe!! I'd just pack a bunch of warm clothes, and try to travel during the springtime! Like you all said earlier...spring is beautiful EVERYWHERE!!
                      A movie, better known as Citizen Kane, describing the life in Denmark

And yes, spring really is a remarkable season It's funny how people want to go whereever they can't easily go

And you're basically making my wish to move to Canada even stronger now

I manage, murph It's a hard knock life, but somebunny's gotta do it

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                        Escape, I think you should come to Denmark this winter then
                        Why? To teach you how to roast marshmallows!?!?

Yes, it is crazy how people want to go places they can't...the world is so big...it's so much more than my state, and I want to experience it!!

Comment

• Escape, because of the snow, of course And the cold too

Same here But for those same reasons, Europe isn't really ALL that interesting to me to travel in, kinda boring if you ask me

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....You are becoming quite the devilish robot!! And I told you how to find your way to Canada!! Just hop aboard a cargo ship, and become a stowaway!! And you'd probably land right near the area you want to visit so badly!!!

Comment

• Well hopefully so, but if I'm going to Canada, something tells me I'd better hop on a cargoship to USA first

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• well, its rollin around 3:30...i think imma go plop myself over in my hubbys recliner...a recliner is a comfy seat that lays back...(the definition is just in case they dont have recliners in denmark! ) imma gettin a little tired, hopefully i will fall asleep in the chair...
                                Once a pirate...

Comment

Working...
                                X