Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Doglover!!!! LOL, I was just about to PM you!

Wait just a few minutes.

How are you? Are you not grounded anymore?

Edit: Oh sorry, you already have given the answer. I guess I was too enthusiastic when I saw you post.
    Last edited by Adventure; 11-02-2006, 11:30:09.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• doglove and Adventure, I'm sorry I need to go now. Hopefully I can see you soon, doglover
      And I will see you later Adventure

Comment

• @Lili
        Enjoy dinner. And see you later.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hey Lili!

@Adventure, hey
          I'm still grounded, and I think my mom will keep me grounded for many many time... but I'm now at school, so my mom can't just prohibe me of going to the computer at school...If she thinks it is easy to keep me away of the computer...she's veeeery wrong...

Edit: Oh...bye Lili
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• LOL, that's how I know you.

Great to have you back.

Do you have to do your chemistry test again?

Edit: Doglover seems to have left the planet again..
            Last edited by Adventure; 11-02-2006, 11:53:40.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well, when there's not enough space in the title, I have to add it in my sig instead, the playboy upstairs thing

doglover, I'm glad to hear that it wasn't because of us, I was worried that your mother had grounded you because you spend so much time here, and I'd have felt bad if that was the case But I hope you will soon be free as the bird And I agree with you, if somebunny really wants to do something like with you wanting to come on GH, there's no stopping that person Determination can be a nice thing
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hey Theme. Good to have you around. I just started to feel aloony, lol.

And yes I noticed the tittle has only the possibility for 15 characters
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• heeey people (damn gotta read 50 pages!)
                  Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Hi Miss Holland!!! Good to see you! How are you?

And yes the updating takes longer and longer through the time...

And Sir Theme left without saying anything? Again?
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi land-mate (i suddenly got a vision of our queen: Hallo landgenoten ) i'm still 40 pages away so i gotta get back catching up

yay my smileys have been uploaded! but the best one with the fork hasn't.. hmm well, doesn't really matters

Comment

• Take all your time. I am snifling through the forums myself.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• i still need 28 pages, i just saw the posts where you talked to clickclick about the votes, it's in three weeks (as he said), i had a debate last night (i HAD to go for school, and if all those people from 'de vierde' didn't have had to come, i think there would be only 10-20 people ) there were people from D66, SP, GroenLinks, CDA, VVD, PVDA and Christenunie, it was sooo boring! they were talking about mortgage! i mean, like i know something about that! (actually they were talking about hypotheekrenteaftrek, even worse, but i dunno how to say that in english )

EDIT: finished but now i'm all alone

Comment

• Yes politicians are boringzzzzzzzz. However it’s good to vote. I already made my choice, so I don’t think about the election too much.

Edit: You read 50 pages in only 40 minutes?? You are a fast reader!!!
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• haha i don't read everything, i just quickly scan the pages and read the things i think i should know *yes, i totally love the new smileys!*

brb!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                                EDIT: I knew I smelled alien....she has arrived!!
                                Yes, Escape, you were right. I was quickly here in the morning for 10 minutes to do moderation before I had to leave for an appointment. Sorry And Hope to see you later

Hi Adventure & Hollandgirl
                                I just go through the new posts, and make some coffe, then I'll be with you (if you don't leave until then )
                                EDIT: OMG, again 2 pages of threads that contain new post since this morning!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X