This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    @ Mistery...THANKS!! I know he has to leave soon, and you were getting tired..... So, it had to finish!
    Yes, well done, a perfect ending
    And I hope that you had some of the 1.5 tons of ROFL's (well I have to keep also some for tomato, since it coast a lot of GH Dollars to get them)

Comment

• Yes It's time for me to go.

no autpolit today (not drinking too much pumpkin juice the other day remember)*take Mistery for a fast(i mean fast) spinn around the block*

Bye Escape Mistery and Adventure *looks around and don't see anyone else*
      Tomato party time
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @ Mistery....LOL! Okay, my alien. As always, it's been fun... (DAMN! My boss is REALLY eating ANOTHER banana!! ) Have a good rest, and fun dreams!

@ Darknight...It was great to see you again! Thanks for lending me your shoulders... Have a good evening, and take it easy on the pumpkin juice... Goodnight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
          Yes It's time for me to go.

no autpolit today (not drinking too much pumpkin juice the other day remember)*take Mistery for a fast(i mean fast) spinn around the block*

Bye Escape Mistery and Adventure *looks around and don't see anyone else*
          Tomato party time
          Thank you my Perfect Friend, that was awesome, almost like on my spaceship
          See you hopefully tomato and thanks for playing

All right, my dear friends, I need to go to sleep, it is late. Otherwise I will start to sing:
          I'm sitting with the mouse in my hand,
          Just sleeping with the mouse in my hand...

I had so much fun with you, thank you
          Sorry Escape to leave you, and also Adventure Hopefully see you tomato
          Sir Theme, I smelled oil, but you were on another island of GH Planet, so just a from da alien, sorry that we missed each other today
          Bye everybunny, have a wonderful time on GH Planet.
          *Goes to GH Hotel and enters her room*
          Last edited by Mistery; 11-02-2006, 23:23:01.

Comment

• Bye Mistery!! Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig for ya!! Sleep well, and I'll talk to you around MY tonight, and you're tomato!!

Sir Theme?? Is here on GH Planet....*waits anxiously* He's such a gaming robot...

Comment

• Sorry I am distracted by good music.

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              (That part was great...like a movie!! )

White coats: (To boss, mailman, and client) Okay...let's go....Puts Boss and client in straijacket now, too.
              *Darknight and Batcat can be seen walking down the street carrying a bag of tomatoes, with smiles of satisfaction from fooling the men in the white coats as they walk away from the building. A butterfly flutters and lands on Selena's nose as she walks alongside Darknight.
              THE END
              @Escape, Mystery, Miss Holland and Darknight
              I loved your story. I really enjoyed it. Lovely ending btw Escape.

@Mystery
              I am sorry I was gone for some time. Sleep well. I write you soon.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Escape
                Will I do, dear friend? Hi, how are ya?

@Adventure
                HI ADVENTURE!! Goooood ta see ya!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Adventure...Glad you liked our "story." You visited us at the end....

@ Lilli............MY BLOSSOMING friend!! So good to see you!! How are you!?!

Comment

@ Lilli............MY BLOSSOMING friend!! So good to see you!! How are you!?!
                    And here I thought I could only blossom with Lili Oh, I'm fine dear, just tired. Missed you veeeeeeeeeery much. Biiig I almost thought I'd send ya a PM with a "I miss you" -hug. Good thing you are here so I can tell ya now, though. How are you, dear? I hear you have been ill, are you still? *Feels worried*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli...I'm feeling much better today, thank you!! (Oh, and I only call you my blossoming friend, because that is what you do!! ) That's very sweet about the PM. I missed work and school yesterday, but like I told our favorite robot, I'm one tough cookie!! (Got that in your books!?) Why so tired????

Comment

@ Lilli...I'm feeling much better today, thank you!! (Oh, and I only call you my blossoming friend, because that is what you do!! ) That's very sweet about the PM. I missed work and school yesterday, but like I told our favorite robot, I'm one tough cookie!! (Got that in your books!?) Why so tired????
                        Tired because I didn't get much sleep yesterday, I worked on da new story. Also got home late cuz I was with a friend who needed me, so we went to see a movie. It was interesting...
                        You wrote a new story, dear? Whaz tha....?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hey Lilli! Sorry I did greet you earlier.

How are you?
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No worries, Adventure, I knew you would sooner or later. You da cooooool lady!! I am fine buut as I said kinda tired. How are you, my dear friend?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli...Oh...Mistery, Darknight, Miss Holland, and me kinda wrote another "day at work" story about my boss. You'll find it if you catch up in Chit Chat.

Comment

• @Lilli
                                A bit tired, but a have a good humour again. It's the music what does it you know. I love music, but don't ask me for names, I just love music or not, that's it.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X