This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Sir Theme
    We will see if you still think the same when the story is finished. But don't tell me that you have regrets already.

Edit:

@Escape: What do you mean?
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....I'm doing good!! I had rested all day yesterday because I was ill, and today when I got home from work, I took a 2 hour nap! But you know what can make you happier!?! How about knowing you're gonna get some yummy vanilla treats in a couple months!!

And yes, Mistery mentioned you were around...when you never came to chit chat, I figured that you were addicted to a game. Sorry I was wrong!!

Comment

• No no I don't regret starting the story, not at all, I like creating a story with Mistery, and it's a good theme for a story as well My only problem is that I only have the start and end figured out, and a big void in between But I'm not much of a writer though

ROFL! Yes, that would make me very happy! Umm, is a 2 hour nap unusual for you? But I'm glad to hear that you're doing better

And actually you weren't completely wrong, I am a bit addicted to the games And I was playing a game at that time, it's a nice way for me to relax and feel better
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Well, what do you need to fill the void between the beginning and the end? Do you need a tune-up? Maybe an oil change? Anything like that to help you be able to write the next chapter!?

Yes, a 2 hour nap is unusual for me, because then I turn up staying up later come bedtime, then I'm MORE exhausted in the a.m. It's a vicious circle. But I needed it!!

I am already trying to decide what to send you...problem is, I don't know what you have in Denmark. I'll figure somethin' out!!

Comment

• An oil change perhaps, yes Actually I don't know, I think I need inspiration, do you have the number for a muse by any chance?

And well, being sick can do good things for you, at least now you won't stay up all night But I know what you mean, I slept from 1 pm to 9 pm today, which is why I'm up now

And as long as you don't end up spending too much money on it, you can send me anything, even stuff that doesn't contain vanilla
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              @ Adventure...Have you been speaking butterflyish lately! It's good to see you on here!!
              Escape, what do you mean?
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Maybe she's just been drinking too much carrot rum lately...like say 99 bottles

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....Hmm... I'm sure I'll come up with something to send you!! I think I will send you some fresh oil...then maybe it'll help ya think about writing. Inspiration? Hmm....muse.... I hate to say it, but I think Mistery would make a good muse!! Da Alien from Switzerland!!

And WOW!! You slept a long time!! Crazy robot. You're schedule is all backwards!! Oh, btw, it rained all day today!! It was so awesome!!! I even went out in it for awhile.

@ Adventure....Well, other than the 99 bottles of carrot rum I've been drinking I was lonely yesterday!! I just really like the word butterflyish, and I like the butterflyish language - I want to hear more!!! "Upsad" is my favorite!! So, I suppose, I am just being crazy.

Comment

• ROFL! Yeah, some oil made out of vanilla would do me good for sure And why would she be a good muse?

Actually I only slept 8 hours like most people do, I just did it at a crazy time And hmm...I think someone else has a backwards schedule Nice to hear about the rain I've been out in the snow myself, and went downtown to buy a winter jacket So now Mistery doesn't have to worry anymore

Hmm...perhaps I should go to the bakery now and buy some chocolate scones

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Sir Theme Upstairs: Chocolate scones! You have chocolate scones!! Now, I'm just thinking you have BUNglarized Lilli and taken her evil pinky!! Chocolate scones!?!?! Well, I never!!!

Yes, I read about your snow and you alien mom telling you to get a winter jacket! She's a smart mom!

What are your plans for the day?

Comment

• ROFL! Now what's wrong with chocolate scones, why do you think I have her evil pinky?

My alien mom, ROFL! I'm not sure I like having an online mom, sister, or friends, if they're overprotective

And well, I'm going downtown, to my university and to a costume shop, that's pretty much it. Oh and I have to go and get the pictures from my Sweden trip.

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Theme & Escape
                          You two just go ahead with chatting I am going to bed. See you later.

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Goodnight Adventure

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....I only meant that (I'm a chocolate fanatic) and I have never heard of a chocolate scone. Sounds tasty!! Do they have a vanilla scone for people like you!? Hope so!

Yes, but your alien mom isn't TOO overprotective, is she!?

Sounds like a full day!! How many rolls of film did you go through!?

@ All...I may have a few delays to answer posts...got a phone call!

Comment

• Really? ROFL! So we DO have something nice here that you don't have over there Oh, it must be such a sad life without chocolate scones *cue black/white scene*

I'm quite the chocolate fanatic myself, and I have in mindto send you some very delicious Swedish chocolate as well And no, I do like chocolate, but not dark chocolate

No, she isn't, fortunately And I only got through 1 roll of film, mostly odd stuff and I had to take some pics of the snow 2 days ago to use it up

Since you're on the phone anyway and I'm the only one here, I might as well go see if they have any scones. I'll be back in 15-20 minutes

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X