This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    Lilli has become quite the notetaker like OneBun and Doglover. I think it's a side-effect of the injection of the virus!!
    Yes, but she can't write all the letters, e.g. the Y in Mistery
    (Check back my quote )

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      Yes, but she can't write all the letters, e.g. the Y in Mistery
      (Check back my quote )
      Looks like there are still some LOL's around!!

@ Lilli....ROFL!! (and maybe a couple ROFL's!)

Comment

• help me Mistery! i got banned because of my brother! what can i do about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          Looks like there are still some LOL's around!!

@ Lilli....ROFL!! (and maybe a couple ROFL's!)
          I think mister Mistery is avoiding the issue here She is gonna get her whole family infected by the virus so they can get HUNGARY and all she can think of is some puny details of names. Excuse me, but somebunny needs ta be reminded of da flying BEENS on Adventure Island.

@Ace
          Hello! How are ya?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Acelightning
            help me Mistery! i got banned because of my brother! what can i do about it?
            Hi Ace, I would suggest you to change your password and never give it to anybody. You are resposible for keeping your login data secret.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
              I think mister Mistery is avoiding the issue here She is gonna get her whole family infected by the virus so they can get HUNGARY and all she can think of is some puny details of names. Excuse me, but somebunny needs ta be reminded of da flying BEENS on Adventure Island.
              LOL!!! Just don't bring up Portugal!!!

Comment

• thx Mistery... i used reverse phycology to make him think i changed my password when i didnt

Comment

• Hey everyone.. How's it going?
                  A friend is someone who is with you when he rather be somewhere else...

Comment

• Hey Bobin!!! Nice to see you again!! I'm good. How are you!? Doing any better?

Comment

• hi everyone ild like to say a speech... " Mistery is in trouble because she ate a bubble that was in trouble because it tripped in the rubble."

Comment

• Ya.. doing better...how about u?

Hi lilliputt.. u there?
                        Last edited by Mistery; 11-03-2006, 23:41:49. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• ...uhm...say wha...? Oh, hi, Bobin! Good ta see ya. Whaz up? I'm waitin' for da alien ta say sumthin' buuut....oh, well...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Bobin...I'm good!! Glad to hear you're doing better. It's the weekend very soon...and I'm grateful!!

Comment

• Nothing.. How is everything going for you?

Its Friday evening.. so I am already happy
                              Last edited by Mistery; 11-03-2006, 23:42:09. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• im being left out *sob* unfair *sob*

Comment

Working...
                                X