Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Sir Theme....hey....I'm sorry!! I'll try to come to Denmark soon!! I'm SORRY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      Found?!? Where?!?

Btw, I have the feeling that my virtual playbot son is trying to avoid me since a while
      Let me guess why:
      1. Glass of water
      2. Food
      3. Jacket (solved)
      4. Story
      Who does agree?

@Dark
      Cute pics
      These allegations are simply preposterous!
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Well, Sir Theme...I would like to say hello, but you seem to be in the lost world of catching up on Chit Chat....so.... Have yourself a nice night....I'm leaving the office, and heading home now, so bye! I'll be on later...

Comment

• But I'm here now! Damnit...
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Oh, No!!! I missed lilli!!!

.... morning....

And I'm missing Escape too???

Comment

• Escape will be back, at least And good morning lili

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Good night Theme (This doesn't mean you should go to bed now, you know??) How're you now???

I fell asleep.... I missed lilli.... I was helping her with Hoppin' Hammy.... Do you know if anybunny helped her??

Comment

• I'm a bit tired and have a little headache And actually I'm planning on going to bed in half an hour And well, nobunny mentioned anything about helping her so I don't think anybody did

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• You're leaving in 30 mins? It's still 2:30 am isn't it?? It's too early for you!!!(j/k)
                    I'm sorry to hear about your headache.

Comment

• LOL! Yes, it is But then again I've been up all day until 4 pm where I wanted to take a 4 hour nap until 8 pm...I woke up at 11:30 pm I just can't take naps But I will be fine

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• mmm... Wait, when is your bed time and nap time?? me vonfused Sounds like you're Sir dracula or other monster that hates sunlight.

Comment

• Exactly! I said some days ago that I wanted to be a vampire because they have good sleeping schedules I tried just to sleep for a couple of hours, and then wake up again so I could get my sleeping schedule back to a more normal time, but it failed

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• ROFL!! It's really a good sleeping schedules for night owles. Well don't feel stress that much if you don't have classes or palns tomorrow BTW, I found some Danish sweets in the import store.

Comment

• Yes I read about that earlier on, now I have to ask what they were called And well I have a party to go to tomorrow night and I have to rehearse for it as well, so I'm actually kinda busy tomorrow Fortunately I don't have to get up until noon

And yes it is, it seems to be spreading a lot too, with me, Adventure, Mistery, you, Escape, murph and probably some other people I've forgot

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Yes, I'm very much night owl now Sometimes I fall asleep holding a mouse in my hand though....

And about the sweets, I bought a danish chocolate and iraqi cookies, coz it was on sale ..mmm ... It's "Carletti Pretzels Milk Chocolate". I didn't eat it yet. And I found danish cookies and cake. Oh, the cake was on sale too, it was "Dan Cake" or something like that. Is it good??

Comment

Working...
                                X