Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lili is here but she is not (confused)

Comment

• Maby she's doing something else? lunch??

I'm logging out now so bye Ace and Lili
      I missed talking to you Lili but maby tomorrow

Comment

• im bored as <<deleated>> hey i said <<deleated!>> go away! stupid deleated sign

Comment

• I'm sorry Ace, I was on the old posts and had some things had to be done in my house. Awww I missed clickclick???!!! I don't have many chances to chat with her!!

Comment

• lol

Comment

• LOL??
              BTW, You've just hit your 800th post, you noticed that?
              What are you gonna do today? It's weekend!!

EDIT: oh, Ace left... I'm alooney here now!!

EDIT: murph, I keep looking for you!! Where're you now??
              And I know Maniac is in the house!!
              Last edited by lili; 11-04-2006, 06:59:52.

Comment

• I'm back..anyone around!? Or am I alooney?

Comment

• hi! 801th post! YAY!

Comment

• Escape, Welcome back!! I was thinking logging off. But I found you!! Did you get the ticket??

Hi, back! Ace

Comment

• Congrats, Ace!! What's goin' on?

@ Lili...Hey!! No....I couldn't get a hold of my boss. So, I will wait until tomorrow and hopefully the ticket price I found will not be more tomorrow...

It's quiet here, huh!?!?!

Comment

• yeah *Short scilence* ydgsfureigyherihyortugro! did that sound quiet?

Comment

• Escape, I'm sorry to hear that
                          Well murph was in the house, we didn't talk in this room but pm-ed each other. She was ready for bed, so we decided not to talk today coz we have a party tomorrow Seems like all members in Europe except Ace are in the dreamland

Comment

• murph is a she???

Comment

• @ Lili...Yes, I noticed that!! Well, Ace is back in Australia now! Yes, I got a PM from her too!! But the link she sent me is taking forever to load on my dial-up connection and this computer. I'm also having problems with my emails...*sigh* Don't know what's going on... It's frustrating me.

Party tomorrow...I know!! I hope people have more energy then! So how are you?

@ Ace....Yes, Murph_3 is a 'she.' I don't know her real name, but yes. A very cool she!!

Comment

• Wow is Ace in Australia??? I thought he would live in Italy forever!!

Escape, You have dial-up?? I don't know the exact word for this but I'm using the light fiber. It's really good and getting cheaper now Well you should see it at the office I will not tell you what she sent to you

I'm doing fine now. But I don't know if I can stay awake at the party

EDIT: BTW, I saw somebunny said clickclick as "he" But clickclick is "she"!! I know it's so confusing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X