Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Lili....Yes, at the office we have high speed internet, but here at home I am just outside the service range of the high speed internet, unless I want to pay for it through my cable company, which is too expensive. I only connect at 28.8 bps...normally dial up is 56... Oh, well!

Oh, you're right...the party will start sometime around 6 a.m. or 7 a.m. your time, right!? Maybe you could join us and have some online therapy! We might throw tomatoes at you to wake you up!!

Comment

• Throw tomatoes at me?? While I'm sleeping sondly like a baby?!?!?
      Well I have to get the protectors when I come back here next!!
      Wo?? It's one night before the full moon!!

Comment

• Okay....so maybe we won't throw tomatoes at you...though I may be Darknight's sidekick...he does like a good tomato throw... No one may be able to stop him! Why are you sad about a full moon!?

Comment

• *sigh* i miss Italy but i Missed Australia too

Comment

• There you are, Ace! Where does Ace Lightning come from?

Comment

• Coz if it's full moon tomorrow, we can have camp and howling lesson from Becky at the same time!! And if we have a party tomorrow and the camp next day, we all would have hungover

Comment

• Acelightning comes from America i think

Comment

• @ Lili...Ah...You are right!! Hmm....well, at least we'll get to eat Becky's delicious food and drink lots and lots of carrot rum! If Freakshow appears, maybe he can give us chasers so we don't get a hangover, and can have howling lessons the next day!

@ Ace...Hmm...okay....I was going to say, at least he is from Australia...

Comment

• well the show is made in America.. but im Acelightnign jr and i come from Australia

Comment

• Well, then.....that makes Australia more suited for you!!!

Comment

• Escape,Yes we will have a lot of fun!! And we need to try real "carrot rum" someday! As Darknight said the real carrot whiskey tasted okay, carrot rum will be okay at least Well actually my brain says to me carrot juice + rum + some other juice or syrup = yummy!! I just don't have rum at home

Comment

• I have an idea, Lili...since you and I are always on at the same time...we should try it together... I'll buy something for it, and try it at the same time as you....we can type our reaction! LOL! Might be a funny experiment!! (Might also be a lame idea...but hey! ) What do you think? (Not like we have an 'I'm too young to buy alcohol problem' We're old!! )

Comment

• So Am I :p

Comment

• Comment

• Escape, Greeeeeaaat ideeeaa!! I love that too Well since in the morning you have a job, I gladly gonna drink carrot rum in the morning. (Yes we are old enough!! Nobunny say to me I'm too young to buy it!!) Well what can we get in common?? Do you have 100 % carrot juice, right??

Comment

Working...
                                X