Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Lili...BYE!!Biiiiiiiiig for you!! Oh, and my brothers won't be there...just me going home for Christmas...

@ Lilli...I live in California, but my mom lives in Missouri...so, I had to buy a plane ticket to go to HER house. (I call it home, even though she only moved there 3 years ago..while I am an adult...)

@ Sir Theme...That's just funny!! You got the evil eye, too, huh!? Looks like you need to be more sneaky!!

Comment

• Yeah well, being sneaky isn't my style, I'm way too abrupt for that But I should've watched my back more carefully, I was seriously a bit afraid of her throughout the rest of the wedding, until the party started
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• All, It's just dinner time I will be back in a few hours

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          @ Lilli...I live in California, but my mom lives in Missouri...so, I had to buy a plane ticket to go to HER house. (I call it home, even though she only moved there 3 years ago..while I am an adult...)
          Aaah. *Is almost sure she understands* But there is an internet connection, right? I will get ta see ya then too, right? No escapin' da Hood, please Escape.

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          @ Sir Theme...That's just funny!! You got the evil eye, too, huh!? Looks like you need to be more sneaky!!
          Or maybe..... SNAKY!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Lili...I like the idea of a GH "real" party!! I'll be asleep when you return....but I'm sure I'll see you later!!

@ Sir Theme...She didn't do anything to your food, did she!?

@ Lilli....Yes, she has internet, too! So I won't be away too long..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
              Aaah. *Is almost sure she understands* But there is an internet connection, right? I will get ta see ya then too, right? No escapin' da Hood, please Escape.
              ROFL!

Originally posted by Lilliputt
              Or maybe..... SNAKY!
              That's more like your department, you have the pet snake after all

Escape, good question, there were actually a couple of people who felt a little sick afterwards, and she did eat out of the sauce dish
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                That's more like your department, you have the pet snake after all
                It is NOT, sir Theme. It is MISTERYS thingy. You are vonfused, dear robot.

Uhm, I'd like ta tell ya a "swenglish" joke, but I dunno if you would understand it. Give it a go anyway?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Tell me, or tell Escape? But sure, go ahead And no, you're the one who was talking to it and whom it was comfortable with, last I checked

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....Probably wasn't her that made them sick...just the "powdered potatoes!!" Eeeeeewwwwwww!! LOL!!

Comment

• I'm telling you, it was actually quite delicious I think I'll have to get the recipe, it's good students food

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                        Tell me, or tell Escape? But sure, go ahead And no, you're the one who was talking to it and whom it was comfortable with, last I checked
                        Yes, I talked to da snake, but you must have missed tha part where Mistery dressed up as a snake to get my evil pinky off Darknights hand. That was sooo funny

Ok, gimme a sec I'll post da joke...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Oh no no, I read that Halloween story too, but I didn't think those were related

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir THeme...were you thinking of the time Lilli sat in the hall at GH Hotel and talked to a snake and you found it illogical!!

Comment

• That sounds about right, Escape

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Ok, here it is:

In Sweden it is very common to use Swedish words that sound familiar to English words but does not mean the same thing. Of course this can create some interesting confusions, or VONFUSIONS if you will. An example of this is the Swedish word "fiskmås". Now it translates seagull but a Swede could try and use English words that sounds like the Swedish and so can say "fishmoose".
                                This is the story:
                                An English person rented a car to go for a drive in the Swedish country side. Suddenly he is being pulled over by a police car and so he stops the car. The policeman motions for him to open the window and says something in Swedish, but the man tries to tell the officer that he doesn't speak Swedish. So then the policeman looks even more grim and says: "This is a fart control. Put your hands on the rat(t)."

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X