• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adventure
    Edit;
    @Mystery
    Adventure's Sweet Hex???
    Yes, you are talking about delicious sweets and get me to eat chocolate in the morning, this is a hex

Comment

@Escape
      Oh yes your basket. That reminds me of my writings. I think I rewrite the first few pages, so maybe I actually can do something with it and post it here.. And maybe somebody can help me continue it. You said once you liked to write a story with me, maybe this is suitable, but I am not certain of this or finished yet. What do you think?
      I would be SOOOOOO honored to write the story with you!!! I think it would be so much fun to do with you!! And, hmm...how does my basket have to do with your story...*feels confused* Oh, I'll be ready to write with you whenever you are ready to have me join ya!!

EDIT: It's funny...ever since I have been coming here, I have found myself almost spelling things the English (British) way. Such as "honored" as "honoured" or "favorite" such as "favourite" It's hard not to now!!

Comment

• @Escape
        And neighbor or neighbour and there will be probably more. The two differents writing methods really confused me for some time.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

@Escape
          And neighbor or neighbour and there will be probably more. The two differents writing methods really confused me for some time.
          And as revenge, you started to confuse us with your butterflyish jk

Comment

• @ Adventure...oh, yes, I know about that one, too. There are many!! It seems to me, we Americans got lazy when we came to North America from Britain!! We didn't want to spell everything out properly...LOL...

I love the butterflyish....it's my favorite (favourite) language here so far!!

Comment

• @Escape
              About the writings.. I just have to do some rewriting and add some things. I will mail you the first part when I am finish, but don't have any idea when I will do. Can be today or take 2 weeks. Maybe some patience is required.

@Mystery
              I still don't know what hex means. Reminds me of six in number..
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

@Mystery
                I still don't know what hex means.
                Hex is the same a putting a jinx on somebody like witches or faeries do.

Comment

• @ Adventure....I have lots and lots of patience....no rush whatsoever!!

Comment

• @Mystery
                    Ah just like bewitched (behekst in Dutch ).

@Escape
                    Good, thank you.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, exactly, Adventure

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                        @ Adventure...oh, yes, I know about that one, too. There are many!! It seems to me, we Americans got lazy when we came to North America from Britain!! We didn't want to spell everything out properly...LOL...

I love the butterflyish....it's my favorite (favourite) language here so far!!
                        All American are from Britain? That is new for me, well maybe many American are related to Great Britain, but I think you can't generalize this.

And thank you for loving my butterflyish.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...Oh...I meant WAY BACK when the first colonists left Britain and headed to the "Americas" So many of them were British. We are a VERY cultural diverse country now, especially.

Comment

• Haha, I have read the story, OMG, so exciting!!! And funny

Comment

• @Escape
                              I only meant to say that the first colonist weren't all from Britain and yes North America is multicultural, just like Holland. Well not all the parts of The Netherlands, but especially in the larger cities. For example Amsterdam is populate more then 50 percent with people which haven’t a Netherlandish identity.

@Mystery
                              yes I loved reading the story too. As always. I can't wait for the next episode.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure....Oh, gotcha! Very true. I was unaware of that fact about the Netherlands. Interesting to know!

@ Mistery...I was lol-ing at the part
                                in particular!! It's very interesting, like a good book, I am always left wanting more!!

Comment

Working...
                                X