Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape, It will never be horrible, I promise. But keeping a glass is good idea, in case for that we drink whole bottle...

Comment

• yeah I know - it'll be so much better when Im more used to it!

Anyway I gotta head off now - nice talking to you all.

talk to you later xxxxxxxxxx
      Touch of RED. Break Away.

http://www.myspace.com/nymph_666

Check it out!

Comment

• @Mac
        Good night. Have wonderful dreams.

@Archetype
        Sorry I am in the game sector. Nice meeting you. see you later and have a nice day/evening/night. (?)
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Arch...BYE!!! Nice meeting you and chatting with you!! Have a good day(?)

@ Lili....Yes, you are right...we might get....um....tipsy.... And it will show in our typing!!!

Comment

• Arche, I'm really glad that you remember me!! yes I know it'll take some time But you'll get better soon since you seem to be very nice and friendly to me
            BTW, do you remember a boy in Italy, Ace? He moved back to Tasmania island.

Oh, You're leaving? I don't know if you're going to sleep or having a new day but have a nice day!!

Escape, LOL!! Nobunny will understand what we're talking then. We'll make many typos and vonfusing expressions. (This would happen mostly to me)

Comment

• @ Lili....I don't know about that!!! I think I will vonfuse MANY people that day. I might say things like "Today? Is it Vonfuse?" and when I am confused, I may say, "I am vigorous today!!" LOL!! I can see it now....

@ Adventure...Are you still here? Or are you addicted to the games?

Comment

• @Looneys
                I am going to fresh myself up and hope that there will be some help when I get back (currently stuck with two games and thinking of restarting a third game ). See you in a bit.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ah.... Okay Adventure....if I am asleep when you get back, have a wonderful day, and I hope that today the sweet shops have your sweets. Hope to talk to you soon!

Comment

• Escape, that is a great way to greet in the looney bin!! "Being vonfused = not surprising thing in the bin = being fine" at least to me

And Adventure is addicted to the game, I think so

Adventure, I hope I can help you when you come back!! See you soon

Comment

• @ Lili...ROFL!! Makes a lot of sense to me!!

I hope that Mistery appears soon...I'm getting sleepy and will go to bed soon...not quite yet...but soon. Was hoping to say hi to her first. (You know, we're the 'usuals' at this hour!)

Comment

• Yes we are the usuals at this hour usually. My dad went to grocery shopping for me, so I have 2 hours to spend inhere But is't almost 1.00 am there, Escape?? You're getting sleepy...

Comment

• Yes, it sure is... I will probably go to bed about 1 a.m. Another 15 minutes. Tomorrow night I will have company, and I should probably stay awake!! I doubt it would be appreciated to have someone over then sleep through their visit...

Comment

• Oh it's good to have a company!! But then you'll not come here tomorrow night? We'll miss you... But have fun!!

Comment

• It depends how long my company stays, and how tired I am. I may be here...but I don't know yet. I will be here tomorrow while I am at work. Though GH has been creepily quiet lately... You notice?

Comment

• Yes, I've noticed that. I thought once many of us got together at this hour, you all had holiday. I don't remember exactly when are the holidays for you all, coz we japanese don't celebrate Holloween, Thanks giving, nor Easter... I thought they went back to the normal life now. But still, it's too quiet here.

Comment

Working...
                                X