Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Mistery....I'm here! I'm here!! I was hanging out in the past...now I've gotta head to the "Missing Adventure" thread!! Glad you enjoyed your cat hair today... You still feeling "squished?"

@ Everybunny...HI!!!!! How is everyone!?

Comment

• @Escape!!!! There you are!

And I am fine. How are you?
      Last edited by Adventure; 11-07-2006, 18:36:59.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Mistery, Escape is reading da story now she's gonna come in here ROFL-ing!! And I've not seen lilli today.

Comment

• Bye Mac!!

@Adventure: hmm *bad memory* Ok, it means 'Van jonge lui en oude grond' You kinda have to follow it to get the title, i don't really know what it is, i haven't watched it often, but it's kinda fun.

EDIT: weird, i checked twice at first, and i was sure lili asked it, but now i checked again and it was you but i think you must be able to see it.. Van jonge leu en oale groand is on RTV oost, just dunno what time, oh and btw: don't think you're gonna understand it, i'm having trouble understanding it myself *as i've said before * and as it is rtv oost, it has no subtitles either
          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Escape, Morning!! How're you this morning?? I'm doing alright Go and read da story

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              @ Mistery....I'm here! I'm here!! I was hanging out in the past...now I've gotta head to the "Missing Adventure" thread!! Glad you enjoyed your cat hair today... You still feeling "squished?"
              Finally you have arrived to the presence
              Well, I was fixed by Darknight

Comment

• Hiii Escape, ROOMIE how r ya?

Comment

• ROFL!!!!! I think I have a drinking problem!!! I love the Eenie Miney Moe...name for the gorge!! And Sir Theme's "inner safe..." Is that like Inner Self!?! Oh, and the plan to get directions from the wasp with the stone, and then they don't like to ROFL! OMG! I'm ROFLing!! Thank you, Mistery, for yet another fabulous chapter! (And I am glad Darknight pumped you up - with helium - and gave you coffee...I think he forgot to add the cat hair!! )

@ Adventure...Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am good today! Did you ever get a chance to get the sweets you were craving?

@ Lili....Hi!! Nice to see you again! I'm good...And you?

@ Miss Holland....ROOMIE!!!! I'm good, and you!?

Comment

• Hello Hello
                    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                      ROFL!!!!! I think I have a drinking problem!!! I love the Eenie Miney Moe...name for the gorge!! And Sir Theme's "inner safe..." Is that like Inner Self!?! Oh, and the plan to get directions from the wasp with the stone, and then they don't like to ROFL! OMG! I'm ROFLing!! Thank you, Mistery, for yet another fabulous chapter! (And I am glad Darknight pumped you up - with helium - and gave you coffee...I think he forgot to add the cat hair!! )
                      Yay, happy that it made you ROFL
                      Yes, inner safe is something like inner self, but it is kind of a storage room aswell

Yes, you are right, he should have added some cat hair to fully unsquish me

@Dark
                      Hi back, glad to see my Perfect Friend again

Comment

• Escape, I'm doing okay

Darknight, welcome back!!

Comment

• Hey Darknight.... *runs over, climbs up his leg, and hops onto his shoulder* How are ya!?

@ Lili...Just okay?

Comment

• @Escape: I'm fine

@Darknight: Hi! you made a good vote?

Comment

• Yes I'm back and I voted

Hello Escape are you going to vote Today?
                              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hey Darknight! More Looneys!

@Escape
                                No, I save the Bossche Bollen for next week.

@Miss Holland
                                Well like you said, it's is not necessary to understand it for enjoying it. Thank you anyway.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X