Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you already restarted the game and saw another story??

Comment

• Yes, just finished it Now it all makes sense to me
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @Lili
        I will as soon I finish the white note mystery.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• That sounds like a fun game
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• But can you figure out what was goint on? just by seeing the video/scenes ??

Adventure, the white note mystery?? You mean the poster between shelves?

EDIT: LOL!! Did you notice just 3 of us are in the New Game section all the time today??

EDIT2: Where did Adventure go...? Theme doesn't move now...
            I feel ALOONEY.....
            Last edited by lili; 11-08-2006, 08:25:14.

Comment

• Well, I think so, Tencho had locked Wanpa, as you say his name is, inside a room for some reason. He had tried to get out, shook the door, and gotten the brick from the shelf above the lockers to fall down and hit him on the head, causing him amnesia.

When you punch the clock 50 times, you find a button, that opens a trapdoor with a staircase down to the basement, where Tencho's son is, which somehow triggers Wanpa's memory, making him remember everything that has happened.

And I just had to get something to eat, I'm here again

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili

But can you figure out what was goint on? just by seeing the video/scenes ??

Adventure, the white note mystery?? You mean the poster between shelves?

EDIT: LOL!! Did you notice just 3 of us are in the New Game section all the time today??

EDIT2: Where did Adventure go...? Theme doesn't move now...
                I feel ALOONEY.....
                Yes I mean the poster between the shelves.

And sorry I was playing the special storyline of the game.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Theme, Welcome back!!
                  Wow you figured out that a baby is Tencho's son?? Great imagination you have.

BTW, in your sig, why do you have underscores? Is there any meaning?

Yay!! Adventure is back too!!

Comment

• Well, I figured he was, since he comes up to Tencho in the end and comforts him But now I'm not so sure since you say that

And the underlining of certain letters, well if you anagram those letters you'll get IT supporter

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Lili & Theme
                      The baby wasn't the son of the creature? And the creature is Techno, right? But who was the boy?
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• That was Wanpa According to lili, at least, I trust her to know Japanese just a tiny bit better than me

Tencho was the creature, yes, you saw him on the poster that covered the mirror

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Pffft.
                          And you're suggestive. You want us to anagram that? Well leeeet's try.

Adventure, the stone-like creature with wing is Techno, and the boy is Wanpa, according to the story. And Techno is Wanpa's boss. Techno invited Wanpa to see his son, but when they got to Techno's house he got a message by telepathy, insisted Techno to go somewhere in hurry. Then Techno left Wanpa alone. That's the storyline.

Comment

• I'm suggestive? Now I'm vonfused

And I don't know if it actually works with online anagram solvers, but you can make an anagram of those letters by hand and get that

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• LOL! I didn't noticed that it was a mirror, just thought it was a framed picture.

Edit:
                              What anagram? Anagram the letters from the first ending?

And what have Techno, his son and Wanpa to do with each other? I don't get it at all.

Edit 2: Mystery is here! I knew it, also when I am about to shower.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Daaa, I looked up the word I wanted to use in the dictionary, it gave me "suggestive"...
                                I wanna say ... that you made me curious ... kinda like that. What is a word for it?

BTW, I wrote the storyline of that game above.

Comment

Working...
                                X