This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game discussion here, sorry to interrupt it

Greetings from da alien who is spilling coffee with cat hair, has done some duties and still has to catch up in Chit Chat.
    How are you all?

Comment

• @Lili
      Lol, great story! And I thought that Wanpa had kidnapped Techno's son, because the were rivals in some championship.

@Mystery
      There you are! Spilling coffee?

Edit: Uhm yes, you just wrote that you were.

I am doing good! How are you?
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Mistery, HI!! my dearest alien!! I know you have a busy day today! I'm so happy you came here and say hi to us!!

Comment

• Thanks lili

Yes, I can stay now for a short while, but then I'll be busy, so don't worry if I'm not around

@Adventure
          Less squished than yesterday
          And you?

Comment

• @Mystery
            You have a busy day? What have you in the planning?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I just NOW realized, that if it was a mirror, that explains the figure inside the mirror! I first thought it was a cube of ice, and somebody was trapped inside it, I didn't even think of what a mirror was when I wrote that, just that it was made of glass, so it must've been a mirror!

I need to sleep some more And I thought Wanpa and Tencho were enemies and that Wanpa had locked Tencho inside because of that

What interesting stories we can get when we don't know Japanese

No Adventure, the anagram lili and I were talking about, is the one you can get from the underlined letters in my sig
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @Adventure:
                Some annoying duties, and in the evening I'll visit my father together with my aunt.

Comment

• Wow, the language barrier makes you to make up funny stories!!

Theme, you need to sleep again? You've slept 13 hours...

Comment

• @Theme
                    ROFL!!! " You nut case. But I like it.

@Mystery
                    Sorry to hear. Hope you can finish the annoying duties quickly. Will we see you maybe later this evening/night?

Computer is being slow again..
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• That's called creativity, lili, a common trademark with members of da looney bin

And well, if I can think that it was a mirror, without realizing for a while why the guy would be in the mirror, then I obviously need more sleep, yes

Mistery, with a little luck, there'll be a ROFLing good chapter later today, so that should cheer you up

And lili, I understand what you meant by making you curious, but I can't think of any words for it
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                        @Theme
                        ROFL!!! " You nut case. But I like it.

@Mystery
                        Sorry to hear. Hope you can finish the annoying duties quickly. Will we see you maybe later this evening/night?

Computer is being slow again..
                        Unfortunately those annoying things will take almost the whole day, and we'll visit my dad in the evening, so I'm not even sure if I can chat with you in the evening, it depends when I come home and how tired I will be...

And for the slow speed: GamersHood informed us that at around 10 AM our time the server reboots, so it is normal that during a couple of minutes everything is slow It will be over soon

@Sir Theme
                        I am still very much looking forward to reading your new chapter

Comment

• Ahaha, now I understand why many of you are creative inhere

BTW, I just put the underlined letters into anagram solver, it gave me many results that'll make me crazy!!

Misery, I want you to enjoy visiting your father, we'll miss you for sure though..
                          And thanks for the information of the server reboots

And I second that. I wanna read Theme's story!! (since we've JUST talked about the creativity..)

Comment

• Well, when do you have to leave, Mistery?

You're part of the looney bin too lili, you should be just as creative

And you're not supposed to put it into an anagram solver, as I'm not sure it will work But when Mistery and I talked about me being an IT Supporter yesterday, I got the idea of underlining the letters in my title that would make up "IT Supporter", just like I've made those letters bold that make up "Upstairs"

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I am distracted by good music and making more coffee. See you in a bit.

@Sir Theme
                              Edit: You have to learn to drink coffee with your life style.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Sir Theme:
                                Well, I can stay for 1 hour (but have to walk away sometimes for a couple of minutes to do other stuff), and I would say, that I'll come home at 10/11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X