X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edited post, lili

Hmm...well, let me get started with the chapter now then, Mistery
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Ummmm... does that mean that you leave now?
      Or have you already prepared something to add?

Btw, thanks for clearing up the underlined parts of your sig, I didn't get it either

Comment

• Yeah I've been thinking about removing those underlinings as well, as it's not as good as I had hoped I have a lot of work to do on my sig, since I want to make it perfect All I'm really satisfied with so far, is my slogan

And no, it means I will open a new window, and begin writing my chapter from my head while I also write here in Chit Chat Multitasking
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Ah good
          I am glad that I got a chance to chat with you for a short while today

Comment

• @Theme
            So you are not going to sleep again? That's quite impressive without any coffee.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Theme, I got the right ones "IT SUPPORTER" if I knew the result inculded "IT" And "edited post" meant this "it supporter"??

Mistery, You can stay 1 hour?? I thought you had to leave soon...GREAT!!

Adventure, yes we've just finished a great work together. It made me hungary and I'm eating chocolate!! (Without coffee though...)

Comment

• Well, I slept for 13 hours already

And you do know what an IT supporter is or what, lili?

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Yes, lili, I managed to get up early (well I always have because of the kids, although sometimes hubby takes it over) but also mananged not to go back to bed after the kids have left for school, so I got some things done already, therefore I can stay until I have to prepare myself for leaving

OMG, you are the second one who gets jinxed by Adventure

Comment

• @Lili
                    Great work? You vonfuse me again.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'm getting vonfused as well

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                        Yes, lili, I managed to get up early (well I always have because of the kids, although sometimes hubby takes it over) but also mananged not to go back to bed after the kids have left for school, so I got some things done already, therefore I can stay until I have to prepare myself for leaving

??? What do you mean and who got jinxed by me in the first place? *more confused*
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                          And you do know what an IT supporter is or what, lili?
                          OF COURSE!! "InTelligent supporter" (Actually I know what IT means)
                          Originally posted by Mistery
                          Yes, lili, I managed to get up early (well I always have because of the kids, although sometimes hubby takes it over) but also mananged not to go back to bed after the kids have left for school, so I got some things done already, therefore I can stay until I have to prepare myself for leaving

Wow, that must've been a hard morning for you Mistery..

And what do you mean gets jinxed by Adventure?? Eating chocolate??

Adventure and Theme, Great work = finishing Wanpa's Quest 2

Comment

• There we go, the new chapter has been posted

Originally posted by lili
                            OF COURSE!! "InTelligent supporter" (Actually I know what IT means)

Wow, that must've been a hard morning for you Mistery..

And what do you mean gets jinxed by Adventure?? Eating chocolate??

Adventure and Theme, Great work = finishing Wanpa's Quest 2
                            ROFL! Yes, intelligent supporter, I HAVE to add that one to my sig! And thanks

I think Mistery means that somehow it's Adventure's fault that I slept for so long, she jinxed me Although I don't understand how

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Theme, You've already done?? In such a little while??

Comment

• Yes, Adventure was talking on morning about Bolsche Bollen (or sth like that), so that I had the urge to eat chocolate in the morning which I usually never do. Then I told her that she had jinxed me with the sweets.
                                And now you are the second one, lili

And yes, it was an early morning, and it will be a long day with things to do that I am not looking forward to
                                But well, that's life

@Sir Theme
                                Yay!!! *Runs to read new chapter*

Comment

Working...
                                X