This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lili
    Mistery, Have a wonderful time with your family!!

Adventure, I try not to eat too much sweets everyday... Just a little bite, you know...
    Just a little bite, mmmmhmmmmmm
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @Lili
      I am eating a snicker at the moment.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Theme and Adventure, I just ate 4 tiny pieces of chocolate!! (at this moment.. but in the morning.. I ate pastry...)

Adventure, Snickers sounds great!!

Theme, I think we made you feel like eat some sweets now, didn't we??

Comment

• I always feel like eating sweets, like I said before I have a huge sweet tooth

And I'm actually surprised that you eat pastry for breakfast, lili But that's common to do here

Well, I think I'll be going now, I need to rest a little. Goodbye lili and Adventure
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Lili
            Pastry like tarte or pie? I had that yesterday, a little strawberry cake in the morning and a tom pouche in the afternoon.

@Sir Theme
            Rest well and see you later.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
              Yes Adventure, the robotic cat stays, because I really like that cat, like I was discussing with lili and I think Escape too one day
              Yes, you mean "neko", right? Escape and I were with you when you mentioned it for the first time
              BTW, your last avatar, who drew it? I might've seen it before..

Oh, you've left already!! I hope you find this post later...
              Rest well and see you soon

Originally posted by Adventure
              @Lili
              Pastry like tarte or pie? I had that yesterday, a little strawberry cake in the morning and a tom pouche in the afternoon.
              Yes, I like pie and sweet rolls for my breakfast. I had cinnamon roll yesterday and sweet greentea roll and scone this morning..
              What is tom pouche?

Comment

• @Lili
                I thought Theme's avatar was Neko and that Neko was a cattish mouse cursor of the eighties. But you mentioned it before that Sir Theme's avatar did remind you of something. I thought you said you recognize it from a television series..
                I am vonfused again.

Edit:

I never had a cinnamon roll or bun before, but they look good and remind me a bit of koffiekoeken (literally translated: coffee cookies).

And here is a pic of some tompouce (sorry for wrong spelling earlier ):
                Attached Files
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, No I haven't mention any about his robot avatar before, but I remember it looks like a character that a famous creator made, it's not for sure though..

Wow tompouce!! The pic made my mouth watering... It seems like a some kind of mousse between sponge cake.. Looks so yummy!!
                  And yes, cinnamon roll is from the US I suppose.. bun is.. how can I describe it..
                  Last edited by lili; 11-08-2006, 11:04:28.

Comment

• I am getting hungary again.

@Lili
                    I am going to eat a bit and activate myself. Hope to see you later this day.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, I need to be off for the dinner too!! It was so wonderful I could spend the time with you!! See you later!!

Comment

• Wow It's Big In Here When Your All Alone.
                        Hello..hello..ello..ello..llo..llo..lo..lo..o..o.. .
                        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Okay, I think I need to clear out a lot of vonfusion, especially on lili's part it seems

lili, whenever I mention Neko, I'm not speaking of cats in general, I am speaking of the small cat that is my avatar now, and that I'm very fond of. As Adventure correctly pointed out, Neko was a small program I used to have for my computer in my young days, back in the 90's, consisting of that cat in its white "costume" though, chasing the mouse.

When we were talking about it, I found out that it was even older than I thought, because it was originally made in the 80's as a small program for the Mac, I think.

So Neko, with a capital N, is more of a name of a particular program and character to me, than it is the Japanese word for cats

As for who drew the robot Neko, I don't know, I found it on a website along with a lot of other Nekos

Oh, and btw we have cinnamon rolls in Denmark as well, they're quite common here Well, at least what I'd call cinnamon rolls, maybe they're called cinnamon buns elsewhere?

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• o...o...lo...lo...llo...llo...ello...ello...hello. ..Hello...
                            HELLO!! Darknight!!

Originally posted by ThemePark
                            Okay, I think I need to clear out a lot of vonfusion, especially on lili's part it seems

lili, whenever I mention Neko, I'm not speaking of cats in general, I am speaking of the small cat that is my avatar now, and that I'm very fond of. As Adventure correctly pointed out, Neko was a small program I used to have for my computer in my young days, back in the 90's, consisting of that cat in its white "costume" though, chasing the mouse.

When we were talking about it, I found out that it was even older than I thought, because it was originally made in the 80's as a small program for the Mac, I think.

So Neko, with a capital N, is more of a name of a particular program and character to me, than it is the Japanese word for cats

As for who drew the robot Neko, I don't know, I found it on a website along with a lot of other Nekos

Oh, and btw we have cinnamon rolls in Denmark as well, they're quite common here Well, at least what I'd call cinnamon rolls, maybe they're called cinnamon buns elsewhere?
                            I'm not vonfused any!!
                            It seems "neko" and "Neko" are different to you I think.
                            And what I said about your avatar is your robot avatar, which was your first one I think.

Oh, cinnamon roll is common in your country?? I bought it at Danish Bakery in my city. (I don't know why we have it in my city though, that bakery is very famous to us bread, pastry hex)
                            And we might have "cinnamon buns" in my country... Gotta check it!!

LOL!! He already left here again!!
                            Last edited by lili; 11-08-2006, 17:53:16.

Comment

• Hey lili hows Japan?

Hi Theme
                              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hi, Darknight. Japan is quite in peace How's the Us?

Theme's already left

Comment

Working...
                                X