This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun plans in the near future? You'll better ask me this in 2 months

(Well if you mean spilling coffee and trying to add a new chapter in the Sir Theme story, then I have fun plans in the near future ) I'm going to PM you later or maybe tomato

Do you have any plans, did you take up your study?
    Or are you just waiting first that we save you from the wasps on Adventure Island?

Comment

• Okay I will ask you again in two months.

Well yes we have fun plans. We thinking of having going away for a short week. And for study I am still reading my study books, but didn't work on any assigment or rapport. But I will, later this month.

I really hope you will save me of the wasps before it is too late.

Oh the news begins.. Back in 15 minutes, sorry.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Oh, where do you go, do you have any specific plans, or just leave and see where it leads you?

Btw I was just thinking about the excuses of any of us for skipping work and I had some LOLs

For example:

Escape: Sorry, boss, but I had lost my basket, and later had some issues with a fox. I had flees, had to shave my fur off, then the fox attached itself to my tongue and I was running around naked with my tongue sticking out with the fox hanging on it. Then I jumped on a bus and the fox suddenly got in my throat, so I couldn't breathe. At last it landed in my stomach.

Darknight: Sorry, boss, some of my friends were squished and I had to pump them up and give them chocolate milk and coffee with hair. One of them lifted off because I accidentially took helium and I had to catch her using a lasso. It was da alien one.

EDITS:
        *Is counting the minutes* 15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

*And is singing*

I feel so alone
        Talking to my clone
        It is not much fun
        And it's almost gone
        Still no butterfly
        And I start to cry...
        Last edited by Mistery; 11-09-2006, 10:55:39.

Comment

• ROFL!!! At last it landed in my stomach... drinking my carrot rum.

And yes I am late and feel sleepy. Coffee doesn't have his effect anymore, I become immune.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Oh oh, immune?!? That's not good. Maybe you should add some cat hair too
            Do you go to sleep soon?

Comment

• Yes actually I will. However I go to bed early, sleep really good for 5-7 hours and wake up by myself early, I don't feel energetic at all, mostly I am just tired.

And we don't know where we are going yet, but I like to go to the sea, however it will be cold. We will just rent a little house somewhere at a nice place in the Netherlands and explore the surroundings.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                Yes actually I will. However I go to bed early, sleep really good for 5-7 hours and wake up by myself early, I don't feel energetic at all, mostly I am just tired.

And we don't know where we are going yet, but I like to go to the sea, however it will be cold. We will just rent a little house somewhere at a nice place in the Netherlands and explore the surroundings.
                Yes, a little house near the sea sounds great. Even if it is cold, you can put a lot clothes and a thick jacket and make long walks

It sounds that you need a nap But you could still try the cat hair method, not sure about the effect on butterlies though

Comment

• Seems this is becoming the GH Squished Week
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                  - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hi Sir Theme

Yes, it seems so
                    How are you? Squished?

Comment

• Hi Mistery Yes, sadly so But I can take a nap now, since I don't have anything planned for the rest of the day
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Now? With the mouse in your hand?

I see, everybunny is having a napping day (except da alien who has her mulitple squished day)

Comment

• @Mystery
                          LOL, I don't think Escape will agree with trying the cat hair method. We spill to much coffee, she will be naked all the time. However Darknight doesn't seems to have problems with that.

And yes long walks at the beach and in beautiful nature is actually what I had in mind. Last year we had a little snow storm, which is rare in the Netherlands and we immediately grab our coats and went out side. We were all white within seconds and our faces becomes cold as ice, while the wind blew the snow like pricking needles in our faces, but we loved every second of it.

@Theme
                          Hey Sir Theme. Also sleepy?
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                            And yes long walks at the beach and in beautiful nature is actually what I had in mind. Last year we had a little snow storm, which is rare in the Netherlands and we immediately grab our coats and went out side. We were all white within seconds and our faces becomes cold as ice, while the wind blew the snow like pricking needles in our face, but we loved every second of it.
                            Yes, it is great to actually "feel" the nature sometimes (if it is not really dangerous)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                              Yes, it is great to actually "feel" the nature sometimes (if it is not really dangerous)
                              I agree wholeheartedly

No Mistery, I figured I'd lock the mouse in a cage and give to Escape next time she's online

And yes Adventure, I'm quite sleepy, I woke up at 7:30 this morning for some reason

Oh btw Mistery, did you see my post from yesterday about the music we were listening to at the dinner?

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Mystery
                                Dangers? Like freezing you mean? We don't have preditors in the Netherlands anymore and when there are, there is immidiate panic, so they don't have even a change.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X