• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Li(l)ies How are ya girls?
    I'm back for a while
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• *yawns, feels groggy, and spills a second cup of coffee - less cat hair. *

Hello all!!!

Comment

• DOGLOOVEEEEEEER!!! Oh, I'm so happy ta see ya!!!! Gigantic How are ya?

@Escape
        Hi, my dear daughter!! I missed ya, how are ya?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Mom....I'm still very squished...as though I took sleeping pills or something. How are you!?

Comment

• ESCAPE!!!! *Runs and gives her a huge hug!!!* Good morning my fluffy, cute and special kitten!

LILLI!!!!! *Starts running again and gigantly hugs her* I missed you sooooo much

Comment

• Hi doglover I thought you left. How're you today??

Good morning Escape!! LOL!! You don't need hair in your coffee!!
              How're you this morning?

Comment

• Doglover!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, my bestest doggy!!! *returns the huge hug! * How are you!?!

@ Lili....I'm good - but very squished, like a deflated ball. How are you!?

Comment

• I'm good dear. Well, maybe a little upsad cuz of roommate, but ok over all. Writin' on da story. Are you at....woooork?

@Lili
                  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! My partner in bloom How are ya? Gonna blossom?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• HIIIII LILI!!! *Again...starts running, this time on Lili's direction and gives her a biiiiig hug* How are you?

Indeed, I left to study a bit, but I got bored of it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      I'm good dear. Well, maybe a little upsad cuz of roommate, but ok over all. Writin' on da story. Are you at....woooork?
                      Upsad because of "da roommate?!" I hope she didn't call the whitecoats on you!?! I hope that's not why you're upsad!! You're writin' on "da story?" Oh, yayayayayaya! I look forward to it!! Yes, I am at work - spilling coffee on the desk...

Comment

• Lilli, writing da story?? You mean da story here?

Escape, LOL!! Then we really need Darknight come back here and pump you up! As Theme said today, seems like we're having GH squished week

Comment

I'm good dear. Well, maybe a little upsad cuz of roommate, but ok over all. Writin' on da story. Are you at....woooork?
                          What did she do? Did she tell you mean stuff?

@Lili, I agree with Sir Theme...This week everybunny seems to be squished

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            Upsad because of "da roommate?!" I hope she didn't call the whitecoats on you!?! I hope that's not why you're upsad!! You're writin' on "da story?" Oh, yayayayayaya! I look forward to it!! Yes, I am at work - spilling coffee on the desk...
                            Nah, just thought she'd be a little more happy ta see me after all this time, buuuut she wasn't. Thaz no fun....
                            Yeah, writin' on da story I got one a those ...errr...ideas ya know

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                              HIIIII LILI!!! *Again...starts running, this time on Lili's direction and gives her a biiiiig hug* How are you?

Indeed, I left to study a bit, but I got bored of it...
                              Giantic for ya!! I'm getting sleepy.. but I'm okay for a while.

And it's good a choice that you came here to refresh yourself Are you at home now?

Comment

Nah, just thought she'd be a little more happy ta see me after all this time, buuuut she wasn't. Thaz no fun....
                                Yeah, writin' on da story I got one a those ...errr...ideas ya know
                                What? But...That's really mean I'm starting to think that your roomate isn't very nice to you

@Lili, yeah, I'm at home now

Edit: Beeeeecky...I know you're somewhere around here!!! Please come here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X