Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still want to make it out to Okinawa before my brother leaves there.... Stupid plane ticket prices...

Comment

• mac, Yes, Shibuya is good place for setting the trend Many artists go there and also other nice spots in Tokyo

Escape, Do you know how long he's gonna stay in Okinawa?? I hope you can find a ticket with nice prices!! Did'n those sites I told you help you??

Comment

• you could always swim to japan!! just watch out for them sharks
        Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

• @ Lili....Yes, those sites are helpful, but I still have to save up my money to buy one. I hope my boss settles a big case soon! I'm not sure how much longer he will be there. I think like 1 1/2 years. I want to visit him, my sister in law, and my niece and nephew!! (And OF COURSE you! )

@ Mac...Sharks? Nah...I think I'll sneak onto a cargo ship.

Comment

• or ride a dolphin!!!

Comment

• @ Mac.....lol....Much better!

Comment

• Escape, 1 and half a year?? Then you still have a chance to visit him and of course ME!! And when you visit me, I want you to stay in my house

mac, riding a dolphin sounds FUN!!

Comment

• yes it does... ive actually done it befoer (hanging on a dorsal fin and putting my feet on the rostrom) it's really fun lol

Comment

• @ Mac....really!?!?! If I ever go somewhere where I can swim with dolphins, I WILL!

@ Lili...Sounds like a plan!!!! What a change it would be from the USA!

Comment

• go to sea life park hawaii that's where i did it

Comment

• mac, Really?? We can ride a dolphin in Hawaii?? OH I missed that!! I had no chance to be on the beach or swim when I went to Hawaii... I've gotta visit there again..

Comment

• yes right by honolulu (island of oahu)

i lived out there for a summer it was fun

Comment

• @ Mac....I want to go to Hawaii SO BADLY!!!! I will go there someday!! I will!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              @ Lili...Sounds like a plan!!!! What a change it would be from the USA!
                              Yes I want you to experience the life in japan if you want to I don't serve you japanese breakfast though...

Comment

• do you eat sushi for breakfast??? just kidding...

i love salmon roll

Comment

Working...
                                X