Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Lili....That would be SOOOOO cool!! You eat sweets for breakfast, sometimes, right? Or do you mean Miso soup??

Comment

• Mmmm Miso Soup
      Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

• LOL!! shushi for breakfast!! What a luxurious breakfast!!

And yes I eat mostly pastry for breakfast with cafe au lait Not miso soup in the morning...

Comment

• i eat macaroni and cheese for breakfast!!

and im not kidding either

my friend beans got me eating cold macncheese right out of the fridge...gross at first but then strangely satisfying

Comment

• @ Lili..Mmmm...I could eat pastries for breakfast!! YUM! Hehe...I thought one day you said you had Miso soup for breakfast... Oops...

@ Mac...Cold mac and cheese.... Not sure I like the idea of that... I've had chicken chow mein right outta the fridge.

Comment

• its gotta be kraft!

it wakes you up in the morning!!! better than coffee ( i cant have caffeine)

Comment

• ROFL!! cold macncheese!!

Yeah, I miss macn' cheese, casserole and other dishes in th US

Escape, nope, no miso soup for breakfast, I make it for lunch or dinner
                And you'll be surprised that you can find Danish Bakery in my city!!

Comment

• its good! So is cold fried rice and cold lo mein

Comment

• @ Lili..yes, I seem to remember you telling Sir Theme that you had found a Danish Bakery near your home. Do they sell the ingredients for his country's Rice Porridge? (Looks so good!!! )

@ Mac..Cold fried rice would be okay if it didn't lump together so much.. Kinda dry when it's cold.

Comment

• i dont want to go to bedddd.................its almost 3 am

Comment

• hmmm .... fried rice, chow mein... I'd better have chinese dishes for dinner tonight

Comment

• *starts dozing off at the computer*

Comment

• Escape, No, I've not found Rice Porridge. Probably coz we have our own rice dessert and ear cooked rice on it's own I think I can cook it if Theme give me that recipe

mac, It's already 3 am there?? oh you live in the east side.
                            Originally posted by macncheeserunt
                            *starts dozing off at the computer*
                            To have Online Therapy correctly, don't forget to keep a mouse in your hand, okay??

Comment

• yes i'm on the east side

i'm on a laptop- not using a mouse

Comment

• Uh-oh...Mac is having some Online Therapy!! Poor guy!!!

@ lili...Chinese dishes in Japan.. Cool!!

Edit: I'm on a laptop, but I attach a regular mouse...meaning I can have proper online therapy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X