This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lili
    Wolfie, *join the happy dance* I didn't have any chance to PM you Me happy too!!
    Just give me 5 to 10 minutes. I will play the game and let you know. I didn't play this game before cause I didn't really understand much. But now that there is a walkthrough I will play it
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      And, I think Adventure already had too many carrots!! (Yes, it's made out of a carrot! )

Well what can I say..I just love carrots, carrot juice, carrot rum, carrot whisky, carrot rum cake..

Btw that reminds me, which ingredients do we have to buy beside whisky and carrot juice? Any ideas?
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        Look at is as a scientific experiment, dear alien. You will have new data for your data base. Uhm, how did da hubby react when you came along lookin' all 4D?
        He's become pretty tough lately, so he only asked how I did that again?

*Cuts a bit of brain, takes fork to her lips, faints. Hubby puts ice on her head. Mystery tries again, takes small piece in mouth , quickly swallows it , and suddenly gets flat. Quickly asks hubby for 3 carrots, eats them and gets back to her normal 3D shape.
        Enters data into her database, still feeling *

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
          Well what can I say..I just love carrots, carrot juice, carrot rum, carrot whisky, carrot rum cake..

Btw that reminds me, what ingredients do we have to buy beside whisky and carrot juice? Any ideas?
          We'll have to ask our fellow taste tester, Lili. I DO NOT recommend apple juice! Maybe Lemon? Don't know what else..

HEY DARKNIGHT!!! I SEE YOU!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            He's become pretty tough lately, so he only asked how I did that again?

*Cuts a bit of brain, takes fork to her lips, faints. Hubby puts ice on her head. Mystery tries again, takes small piece in mouth , quickly swallows it , and suddenly gets flat. Quickly asks hubby for 3 carrots, eats them and gets back to her normal 3D shape.
            Enters data into her database, still feeling *
            ROFL (I think my daughter should have problems not ta ROFL at work again )

Ok, so now we have a sort of a recipe for da 4D sickness. Does it have a name?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
              Just give me 5 to 10 minutes. I will play the game and let you know. I didn't play this game before cause I didn't really understand much. But now that there is a walkthrough I will play it
              Take your time Wolfie That thread haven't moved any since yesterday...
              I think nobunny plays it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                Wolfie, *join the happy dance* I didn't have any chance to PM you Me happy too!!

Theme, sorry I missed your post. You wanna see the walkthrough???
                EDIT: NVM, you left..
                That's up to you
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @Lili
                  Hey Lili!! I am fine. How are you?

@Escape
                  Hmm, what about pineapple juice, grapefruit juice and sprite and.. I am still thinking about it.

@Lili
                  Any ideas?
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                    @Lili
                    Hey Lili!! I am fine. How are you?

@Escape
                    Hmm, what about pineapple juice, grapefruit juice and sprite and.. I am still thinking about it.
                    Hmm...Sounds good to me! Except the grapefruit juice...never been a big fan of that. But the other stuff sound worth trying.

Comment

• OK I'm late but I'm here.(stupid Managers Meeting)
                      Hi Escape I see YOU seen ME
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Mistery and Lilli, ROFL!! I'm sorry Mistery. Too many carrots that made you eat brain... gets flat and gets back to normal, again and again...

Adventure and Escape, I think we'd better ask Darknight the idea for carrot whisky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          ROFL (I think my daughter should have problems not ta ROFL at work again )

Ok, so now we have a sort of a recepie for da 4D sickness. Does it have a name?
                          Well, here are the most important data:
                          • Da alien is normally 3D
                          • if da alien gets huge hugs, she gets 2D
                          • if da alien eats a normal amount of carrots, she becomes 3D again
                          • if da alien eats too many carrots, she becomes 4D
                          • if da alien eats brain, she becomes 2D again
                          • if da alien eats a normal amount of carrots, she becomes 3D again

General results and conclusions:
                          • normal amounts of carrots: +1D (Oh, I should not often eat carrots then...)
                          • too many carrots: +2D
                          • brain: -2D
                          • huge hugs: -1D

Comment

• Hello, dear hero! Good ta see ya

@Mistery
                            LOL!
                            Uhm, but what is the 2D state called? Secundus Dimensionalis Alienosa perhaps?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• DARKNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! *feels happy....runs over to Darknight, climbs up his leg (as usual), gives him a BIIIIIG and sits happily on his shoulder.* How ya doin'?

And, any ideas for Lili, Adventure's and my whiskey experiment?

@ Mistery....ROFL!!!

Comment

• @ Lili
                                Check the Outweb thread
                                Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                                tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                                we grow old because we stop playing games"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X