This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still half awake, but will be fine at all
    Putting off work?? You're not a singer?? (You mean you stopped singing now?)

Comment

• im a musician but theres more to my job than actually performing- right now im putting off reading some contract info for december. im gonna switch computers ill be back in like 10 minutes
      Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

• Okay Come back soon!

Well I'm gonna switch the computer as well and have my breakfast.

EDIT: I switched it. ..mmm Where did mac go??
        Last edited by lili; 11-14-2006, 02:59:37.

Comment

• @Mac
          Sorry I missed you.

@Lili
          Good to have you back. How are you?

Did you know that the number of replies at a thread is also a link to view all the members who posted in the thread and also shows how many post the members have made in that thread? I just found out, silly isn't it?
          Last edited by Adventure; 11-14-2006, 03:24:06.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• sorry that took so long! im back hi adventure *tackles howdys etc*

Comment

• HIIII!! Adventure!! I'm fine!! I'm eating a cinnamon roll again It' my favorite!!

And yes I knew there're "posts" and "replies" but didn't know what they mean

Comment

• *tackles Mac back*
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ow

Comment

• Hi back mac!! *tackles howdys etc* (LOL!! it's easy to say "tackles howdys etc"!! )

Comment

• yeah i thought id speed up the process.... whats everyone doing? any good riddle games?

Comment

• mac, You're addicted to the riddle game?? But "Amazing Web Race" was evily difficult for me.... What is good for you?

Edit:
                        Btw, I'm gonna play some escape games today, I hope

Comment

• oh i did amazing web race already it was fun. i made top ten *victory dance* im just wondering if there are any new ones to do.

Comment

• I know you finished that riddle and saw you on the page "who finished the riddle" or something like that.. Have you checked the "New Games" section?

Comment

• no but i probably shouldnt because then ill never get my work done lol

Comment

• @Lilli I am sorry. I mean the numbers of replies of the threads which are showed when you watch the forums or the threads in a forum. I hope the screen shot make my butterflyish more clear. The number of replies is also a link. Just try it out, click on it and you will see what I mean.
                                Attached Files
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X