Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme, No, it's not silly idea. I need your help to go through it Btw, have you done Easy level?? I'm gonna multi-thread now.

Comment

• Umm, I did try Easy level, yes but got stuck there too Besides, I like the challenge in this one

Jess, it's called Episode 2

Holland I'm sorry to hear about that
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hollandgirl, If possible, forget what happened today at school, I think you're a little matured girl comparing with other boys. Here's a huge and comfy to you!!

Theme, do you want me to explain the rule for the chess thingy?

Comment

• @Lili: lol, yeah, i'm a nerd! i don't really look like one (i hope), but i have had good grades ever since this class is formed, so i kinda have that 'reputation'

and about that teacher, she can be really really mean! and after the lesson, she said: i'm sorry, but the boys were so annoying today, so i had to make it a bit more fun *something like that* and i was like WHAT? THEY were annoying? YOU were mean! *lol *

EDIT:
          @Lili *again *: thaz funny you say that cuz some of them are 2 years older than me most are 1 year older
          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• lili, no I'd like to figure that out myself or try at least I'm stuck at the small wheel with the symbols for 0-10 I got the first bars removed, it's the second ones I'm stuck at.
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hey bunnies

@Hollangirl, I read that thing about your teacher...she was really mean! :O If I were you I would have a loooong talk with her...and tell her that you're not a puppet and that she can't do wathever she wants!
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hollandgirl, I know you're 1 or 2 years younger than they're That's the reason I said "you're a little matured" Well about boys at your ages are a bit childish usually That is just my opinion though.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                  Hollandgirl, I know you're 1 or 2 years younger than they're That's the reason I said "you're a little matured" Well about boys at your ages are a bit childish usually That is just my opinion though.
                  They are always immature and childish, but some boys are mean and only know to makes stupid jokes about others...

Comment

• @Doglover: HAHA ROFL ROFL I can really imagine you fighting with her!! she's one of those 'feministic' people, she's never told us but i get the feeling she's been on the streets in those times fighting for her rights

@lili: YES, they are! they're totally childish! they can't talk about anything other than sex, poker and uhm.. that's it

Comment

• Hi, doglover!! How're you today??

Theme, so you're working on professional level now, huh? That wheel thingy is different from the one in easy level. You left me!!
                      How did you figure out what you needed to do? Has seen any other forums??

Comment

• I left you? What do you mean? I'd never leave you I'll write in the game thread instead and help you out And no, I figured it out myself

Hi doglover

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                          @Doglover: HAHA ROFL ROFL I can really imagine you fighting with her!! she's one of those 'feministic' people, she's never told us but i get the feeling she's been on the streets in those times fighting for her rights

@lili: YES, they are! they're totally childish! they can't talk about anything other than sex, poker and uhm.. that's it
                          Here in Portugal, they only think about sex, football and computer games (some of them)...

@Lili, hey I'm wet ....but okay

Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                          @Lili: lol, yeah, i'm a nerd! i don't really look like one (i hope), but i have had good grades ever since this class is formed, so i kinda have that 'reputation'
                          Here they also think that people that have good grades are nerd...but it's wrong...the nerd people are those girls/boys that only think about their appearance...me and my friends call them the 'pop stars'.
                          Personally, I think you're not a nerd just because you have good grades...to be a nerd you have to think like a nerd...you don't think like a nerd...you think like a normal person! At least that's what I think of you

Comment

• Hello *happy cause people are here*
                            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hey Sir Theme

Hey Darknight! How are you?

(by the way...edited my last post...)

Comment

• @Doglover: aaaww thank you i feel much better after talking to you guys! and oh, yes, they think about soccer too not that makes it any better cuz i'm not a big fan of it...

Hi Darknight!!! *though it's not day anymore*

Comment

Working...
                                X