This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL!! Escape!!
    Sorry, I was on japanese site Here's a huge to ya!!

BTW, you're a batcat now??

Comment

• I am back!!! And Lili too!

Edit:

So what whiskey? To start with.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yay!! I need to make my shopping list!!

Oh, I can change out of my costume, huh? (It worked....you should have seen the goings-on of the GH Hotel!! )

Comment

• Adventure, OMG!! How many new games did you submit??

Shoppping list? yes, what should we get?

Comment

• @Lili and Escape
            We obviously need of course carrot juice. But whiskey shall we buy? And what's in the V8 splash or something? However the name sounds familiar.

@Lili
            I don't know, but probably some of the games will end up in the bin.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• The V8 Splash (the closest I could find to carrot juice) has carrot juice, pineapple juice, apple juice (and I think that's it...) Lili has the list of ingredients for it....I don't have the bottle here at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                @Lili and Escape
                We obviously need of course carrot juice. But whiskey shall we buy? And what's in the V8 splash or something? However the name sounds familiar.

@Lili
                I don't know, but probably some of the games will end up in the bin.
                Yes, at least one of them
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Yes I remember that V8 Splash has carrot, apple, pineapple and kiwi, that's what Escape PM-ed me for our experiment. But I couldn't find kiwi juice, so I bought only those 3 juice.

Comment

• @ Lili....It was very similar, though, I'm sure. I will not try just apple juice and whiskey though!! NO WAY!!

Comment

• Theme, what do you mean "one of them"? (btw, you've already checked the new games!! I found you there!!)

Comment

• @Escape
                        Don't they have plain carrot juice in the US?

@Sir Theme
                        I was already afraid of that. *grumble* All the games are released more then a month ago, but I couldn't find them in the forums, so I thought wht and posted them. I hope at least one of the games is indeed not posted yet.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          @ Lili....It was very similar, though, I'm sure. I will not try just apple juice and whiskey though!! NO WAY!!
                          Not just apple juice and whisky, obviously... But I couldn't find any good cocktail recipe for carrot whisky...

Adventure, I don't remenber clearly but I found one game I've played already. But maybe in japanese site..

Comment

• Adventure I think most of them are new to the forum, I remember most games and I can't recognize them But Click Drag Type 3 is already posted

Yes, I always check out the new games lili, but as many as Adventure have been posting lately maybe I should stop doing that
                            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                            - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @Escape
                              But why do you buy V8 splash and not seperated juices just like Lili and me? Are you addicted to V8 Splash?

Edit:

@Sir Theme
                              Yes, I just found it. But I thought I really search well, maybe a typo who sneaked in?
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, There's not plain carrot juice in the US. So I decided to buy the ingredients in V8 Splash.

Theme, I found something in japanese site about Episode 2...

Comment

Working...
                                X