Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not leaving you, I am leaving Lilly I can't be at two places anymore, so I'll stay with you
    Sorry to vonfuse you, dear son

Comment

• Darknight, Yes English is difficult to me at least But don't know if Japanese is easy to learn... Sometimes I think it difficult for me as well... He should be really intelligent

Mistery, Thanks for the messaging form Lilli!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
        I am not leaving you, I am leaving Lilly I can't be at two places anymore, so I'll stay with you
        Sorry to vonfuse you, dear son

Ok Good Bye Lilli
        Hello Mistery

Lunch Break BRB
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Well that's good, then she can also get back to the fun of working

I'm off for about an hour though but I'll be back
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Okay Have a nice lunchtime Darknight!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
              Well that's good, then she can also get back to the fun of working
              From da Lilli:
              Theme has a strange idea about "fun"
              HMPF! But he STILL gets a

From da alien:
              Okay, I need to make some food aswell (I will walk between kitchen and laptop ), see you later Sir Theme

Comment

• Okay mom and brother!! I don't know if I'm still awake when you come back!
                and to Mistery and Theme

to Wolfie

to Darknight

And to all who come later

Comment

• Well, tell her that I'm Danish after all

And before I go, I just wanted to say that while being in the shower, I had a creativity overflow, and figured out the entire plot for the next chapter

In case you're not here when I get back lili

And I will write you that PM when I'm back and have eaten something, I had written part of it, but it accidentally got deleted
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                  - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                    Well, tell her that I'm Danish after all

And before I go, I just wanted to say that while being in the shower, I had a creativity overflow, and figured out the entire plot for the next chapter
                    1. Sorry, I already logged off

2. Yay, *starts to dance*, I'm happy, or at least in a state that humans would probably interpret as happy

@lili
                    How long will you be on before you start your online therapy?
                    I'm not leaving just walking around, but hubby is taking care of most for now, and the kids are already at his mom's and dad's for the weekend So I'm here.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm still around and don't know when I have my therapy today.. But I think I have it soon... dunt know...

Originally posted by ThemePark
                      Well, tell her that I'm Danish after all

In case you're not here when I get back lili

And I will write you that PM when I'm back and have eaten something, I had written part of it, but it accidentally got deleted
                      ROFL!! You took ROFL shower?!?! The next chapter will be filled with looney story, huh??

And I'm sorry to hear that it was deleted somehow... Take your time. Btw, I got the key out and am trying to figure out the code now.

Comment

• Awww, okay, before you fall asleep, a gentle from mom in advance

What?!? Da Escape is here??? Yay!!!

And Becky, I hope you didn't miss the post with the message from Lilli for you

Comment

• Mom, Thank you for your gentle and back
                          I don't know but I feel better now. I don't feel like fall asleep. pffft

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                            Mom, Thank you for your gentle and back
                            I don't know but I feel better now. I don't feel like fall asleep. pffft
                            You see, the energizing hug from you mom

@Becky
                            Do you have this pic aswell?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• *takes note* tooo geet 3D shape backkkk, eeaatt carrrroootts. aand ttoo ggeet enneerggyy, huuggg frromm moomm. DONE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                                *takes note* tooo geet 3D shape backkkk, eeaatt carrrroootts. aand ttoo ggeet enneerggyy, huuggg frromm moomm. DONE!!
                                *Feels very proud of her long lost intelligent daughter*

Comment

Working...
                                X