This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Lili! Mmmm... carrots! Thanks!
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
      I don't really Know? I'm just going to click on them and if I mess everything up I'll ask One of the wonderful Mods to fix it for me.
      Yay, looking forward to cleaning up that mess of da hero Got nothing better to do

(The forum is sooooo sloooow for me now, did it get some medicine from OneBun? )

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
        Well, I was surprised aswell since according to the data from last night you weren't my daughter and today you suddenly were
        I seem to have now 2 online daughters (lili and Adventure) and 1 online son (Sir Theme)
        And now I've forgotten...where does Wolfie fit? Who's family is she in again? Still my cousin?

Comment

• @OneBun
          I have carrot juice in house. I am drinking it all day and it helps (a bit).

Originally posted by Mistery
          Well, I was surprised aswell since according to the data from last night you weren't my daughter and today you suddenly were
          I seem to have now 2 online daughters (lili and Adventure) and 1 online son (Sir Theme)
          Exactly! Yesterday Sir Theme said to me it wasn't that simple, then he and Lili found out that there were brother and sister, but for some reason, he wasn't my brother, however Lili was my sister. But today is seems so simple as what. I am vonfused!
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Alien Mother + ? Father = Robot son & butterfly daughter...

... ..me maths no good.. I can't solve this equation...
            Looney GHer!

Comment

• @Lili
              You are a great sis. Yeah more carrots! *nibble nibbble* They taste great!

@OneBun
              LOL!!! I don't get it myself.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yay, looking forward to cleaning up that mess of da hero Got nothing better to do

(The forum is sooooo sloooow for me now, did it get some medicine from OneBun? )
                Naw! It just slowed up so I can keep up

@ Adventure I love carrot juice! It does have great vitamins!
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
                  Alien Mother + ? Father = Robot son & butterfly daughter...

... ..me maths no good.. I can't solve this equation...
                  Well, it's GamersHood Mathematics
                  And you forgot my lilly daughter lili

Btw it is still not clear how you are related to us, but I hope that we will find it out soon

Ah, I see, the forums adjusted to our OneBun, great

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                    @OneBun
                    I have carrot juice in house. I am drinking it all day and it helps (a bit).

Exactly! Yesterday Sir Theme said to me it wasn't that simple, then he and Lili found out that there were brother and sister, but for some reason, he wasn't my brother, however Lili was my sister. But today is seems so simple as what. I am vonfused!
                    I never said I wasn't your brother But it's not as simple as people are my relatives just because they haven't kissed me as you said
                    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• OneBun, ROFL!! I can't figure it out either! but plus figurine after equation please

Comment

• *feels very vonfused*

Comment

• Theme, did you figure out the code all right? Me need to sleep...

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            *feels very vonfused*
                            Yeah Me too
                            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Well, it's GamersHood Mathematics
                              And you forgot my lilly daughter lili

Btw it is still not clear how you are related to us, but I hope that we will find it out soon

Ah, I see, the forums adjusted to our OneBun, great

Originally posted by lili
                              OneBun, ROFL!! I can't figure it out either! but plus figurine after equation please
                              It's an even more difficult equation than I though! Me vonfused too!
                              Looney GHer!

Comment

• No lili I haven't looked at it yet
                                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Working...
                                X