• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThemePark
    Now I'm scared! *cries*

Mistery, I'm sorry that my suggestion has caused you so much trouble
    Didn't want to make you cry

No problem, don't be sorry now I got a lot of weapons against viruses, spyware, malware, tracking cookies, slurp spiders, wasps etc.

Comment

• Yes, I can see the book title now:

4 Steps to Surviving Nightmares
      by the Looney Bin Gang

@ Mistery....Slurp Spiders and Wasps!!?!? You have sticks and rock wasps in your computer!?!

Comment

lili, you're gonna hit your head against the wall when I tell you The second part is the number of black squares
        Black squares?? of when?? (I thought I counted them all...)

Comment

• I wasn't crying Mistery, just exaggerating But you haven't problems with Cain & Able for a while? And I think I'll try and install SpyOnThis tomorrow, just for fun

Of the chessboard, lili just like the first part was the number of white squares on the chessboard
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @Sir Theme
            Why did you wanted to know my security programs? Does it help you in some way knowing that?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No Adventure, but having talked so much about computer problems and programs in here lately has just made me curious as to what programs people use
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• It comes back and I kill it, and it comes back and I kill it.... day after day (well, sometimes every 2nd day)
                But your scan can't spot it, nor another malware with high risk accoding to SpyOnThis...
                Yeah, tell me how your experiment goes if you really decide to install it (not how you decided to post the new chapter yesterday )

Comment

• @sir Theme
                  Well, now you know bro.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Mistery, yes now you have a daughter who speaks waspish a little, that helps you a lot!!

Theme, ... mine is different. 10 less than you got..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      It comes back and I kill it, and it comes back and I kill it.... day after day (well, sometimes every 2nd day)
                      But your scan can't spot it, nor another malware with high risk accoding to SpyOnThis...
                      Yeah, tell me how your experiment goes if you really decide to install it (not how you decided to post the new chapter yesterday )
                      Pffffft Well, I'm not giving up just yet Did you by any chance modify the registry according to the link I gave you?

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                        Mistery, yes now you have a daughter who speaks waspish a little, that helps you a lot!!
                        LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          @ Mistery....Slurp Spiders and Wasps!!?!? You have sticks and rock wasps in your computer!?!
                          No, my software is slurping louder that the spiders and scares the spiders away. And it is telling lots of jokes to the wasps and scares them away, because as you know they are not fond of ROFLing

@lili
                          Yes, I know, it was YOU who translated all the jokes for my software into waspish

Comment

• lili, yes I am sorry Somehow I had gotten my count to 27, after I had found out that it was 27 for the second part of the code. But I just counted them again, and it's 37 So you're right, it doesn't make sense

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Mistery...that's true!!

Comment

Pffffft Well, I'm not giving up just yet Did you by any chance modify the registry according to the link I gave you?
                                No, not yet
                                But I'm going to let you know what the results will be

Comment

Working...
                                X