Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Zox....don't make Mistery feel bad for leaving...I already made her deadly agonize....

Comment

• @Escape
      Yes, you are right. If you make me all deadly agonize, my doc will send me immediately to a place where I can't escape

Comment

• @Escape: i think it went well^^ -it was english, so im confident^^ (last time i got 6\6)

@Mistery: good to hear that it wasnt me^^

With bob.
        I am an elite member of
        GFARDTO
        And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
        deviantART

My deviant(my art)
        Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
          Sorry, it is not because of you, I couldn't know that you would log in when I made the appointment 1 week ago

@All
          I hope that there will be many looneys in the evening (my time), so that we can work on ROFLs together
          Sure we will dear alien! My daughter is in need, we all know it

You are not gonna mention it at all? Aww, and I was so hoping ya would

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Mention what?!?

Comment

• Da carrots, dear alien, to da doc *Thinks Mistery has had too little coffee*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                Da carrots, dear alien, to da doc *Thinks Mistery has had too little coffee*
                If I did, the same would happen as described in above post (putting me to a place where I can't escape)

Comment

• @ Zox...Cool!! You're smart like most everybunny else around here..I'm sure you did well!!

@ Mistery.....Unless he commits you to the GH Looney Bin...we don't want you there!! (Gives me an idea...........)

Well, you have Darknight working in his ROFL lab....so...something's bound to happen!!

@ Mom....Yes, ROFL's at work!! I don't know if I can handle that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    @ Mistery.....Unless he commits you to the GH Looney Bin...we don't want you there!! (Gives me an idea...........)
                    Don't think it will be the GH Looney Bin

Idea?!?

Comment

If I did, the same would happen as described in above post (putting me to a place where I can't escape)
                      Thaz not a problem, dear alien, I'm pretty well on my way to be committed to da same place myself We'll have a nice Boston tea party

@Escape
                      Kinda the general idea, dear daughter

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                        Thaz not a problem, dear alien, I'm pretty well on my way to be committed to da same place myself We'll have a nice Boston tea party
                        ROFL
                        But... Then GH Planet will be... an empty place
                        On the other hand, we can tell each other about the therapy methods they tried on us when we are back

Comment

Don't think it will be the GH Looney Bin

Idea?!?
                          We can have Dr. Holland write you an order to commit you to the Looney Bin so that your doc doesn't have to. We can pull off an elaborate plot so your real doc thinks your in a real looney bin and...oooh....story ideas..... (it's the evil claw I inherited...)

Comment

ROFL
                            But... Then GH Planet will be... an empty place

Unless we are ALL commited to da same place.... Ya think they could handle all of us?

EDIT: New Loony Bin stories?

@Escape
                            *Feels so very proud of daughter* That's my daughter, ya know Good idea

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, there would be a lot of new Looney Bin stories

Da Zox is so quiet

I have to go now, take a quick shower and prepare myself, cause I have to leave in 20 minutes.
                              Hope to see you all in a couple of hours (if I won't be committed), huuuuuuugggggeee
                              Sleep well, dear cat

Comment

• @ Everybunny....I am going to get committed if I don't get some sleep!! It's 4:10 a.m. here! I need to go. Have fun in the looney bin!! Biiiiiiiig to you all. Goodnight/day/evening!!

@ Mistery...Thank you!! Triple speed for you!! Huuuuuuuuuuuge for you, too! Night!

Comment

Working...
                                X