Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've studied psychology as well, Mistery? And tell me, when you search a thread, doesn't it work on posts that are more than 4 weeks old?

I like your mother, Escape!

Zox, you say three times "I wanna be a banana" and then click your heels
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      @ Lili...Hi!!!!! How are you? I have forgotten the Monkey Boss is in Hawaii this week....the non-monkey boss and my co-workers are still here....so....They don't eat many bananas. (In real life, the monkey boss eats a ton of them - so hilarious!)

@ Zox....I'm good! A bit 2D....but good!

From Wiki: (re: biofeedback - it's used for many different uses):
      A discipline that enables an individual to alter his or her own brain waves. Once this is accomplished, individuals can reportedly monitor certain bodily functions usually considered involuntary, such as heart rate and blood pressure.
      ROFL!! Then you don't need to care about his bananas!! He can get BUNCH of bananas there!!

And thanks for the information, Escape and mom. That's quite interesting.

All I will leave in 3 mins coz the provider of my internet has the regulation tonight. I will see you later!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zox_of_D00m
        how do i shift shape??(wanna be a banana for fun )

Hmmm.... it's not that easy, you have to try hard. You got to let your Inner Self know that you're a banana.
        I can't shift to everything I want, just a couple of things that I posted.

But I could try out my materializer on you if you like

@lili
        I hope to see you soon dear daughter

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....Haha...I know what you think of psychology!!

@ Lili....Goodbye!! Please come back as soon as you can, though!!

Comment

• ill try to concentrate, *conseeeeentraaates.... and.... lets out a fart* oops..
            *tries again... and.... omfg!* what the! look here, thats what i ended up like:
            http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/breadfish/

With bob.
            I am an elite member of
            GFARDTO
            And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
            deviantART

My deviant(my art)
            Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
              You've studied psychology as well, Mistery? And tell me, when you search a thread, doesn't it work on posts that are more than 4 weeks old?
              Yes, I'm a psychologist

Yes, it should work (but you can't use 3-letter-words and some words that the system classifies as often used)
              Need help on finding sth? You can PM me if you want.

Comment

• Nah I'll try to find it myself, it's a surprise for the story And well, you and Escape should have a lot of things to talk about

Escape

And I just found out that within the last 1.5 month, we have posted about 2.500 pages, i.e. 25.000 posts in this thread alone
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Nah I'll try to find it myself, it's a surprise for the story And well, you and Escape should have a lot of things to talk about
                  We do

Comment

• hmm.. wierd. I thougt I would log off automatically when it became 3:30 here... but I still can be here with you..

Comment

• Cool lili *gives his sister a BIG to prevent the big bad computer from taking her away from him *

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...yes Mistery and I could talk psychology here....but I think maybe the forum would empty out if they all feel like you do about it! (Besides her degree is much more advanced than the one I'm going to get!

@ Lili....YAY!!!!!!!!!! That makes me happy you can stay here with us!

And 25,000 posts!!! OMG!! WOW!

Comment

• Awww I'm sorry I guess it would have the same effect as Mistery's and my talks have to Lilli

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hee, hee....Computer gibberish.... Yes, probably....

Comment

Awww I'm sorry I guess it would have the same effect as Mistery's and my talks have to Lilli
                              Yes, I think so
                              Some of the members of our costume-game-nights are psychologists aswell, whereas others are not. And sometimes we use our psychologist gibberish (funny things) without really knowing about it, until the others look at us vonfused and ask what we are talking about, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                                Yes, I think so
                                Some of the members of our costume-game-nights are psychologists aswell, whereas others are not. And sometimes we use our psychologist gibberish (funny things) without really knowing about it, until the others look at us vonfused and ask what we are talking about, lol
                                Costume-game nights? You mean roleplaying? Or costume parties???

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X