This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThemePark
    Costume-game nights? You mean roleplaying? Or costume parties???
    Well, there is always a topic and we have costumes that fit to the topic. And there are a lot of games we play, most of them made-up games, which are really cool and funny. But we are all crazy, so many people wouldn't understand the whole thing... similar to our Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      Well, there is always a topic and we have costumes that fit to the topic. And there are a lot of games we play, most of them made-up games, which are really cool and funny. But we are all crazy, so many people wouldn't understand the whole thing... similar to our Looney Bin
      LOL!! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Comment

• That's RPG alright

And I found the post I needed, just turned out I was looking in the wrong thread
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Where's Darknight!? I hope he didn't blow himself up in the ROFL lab doing an experiment!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            LOL!! That sounds like a lot of fun!
            It is We had some people thinking we were crazy.

E.g. we had a night, when we had punishments instead of gifts for the winners. And one of us, costumed as Alice Cooper, had to gallop on a broom around the block. It was 2 AM, and an old couple with a little dog changed the side on the street, ROFL!!!

And once we had a Medieval Evening, and we were in another city. As we walked on the street in the early evening, people took photos of us thinking that we were doing some promotion for something

Oh, and once we had kind of Halloween costumes, and when we were taken home by car, one of the gals realised that she left her key in front of her door upstairs between some books. It was 3 AM and she had to ring at the neighbors flat from outside to get into the house. The neighbor looked out of the window, and there we were standing, 6 scary creatures and one of them asking him to open the house door, ROFL

We had a lot of ROFLs always I can't wait for the next one

Comment

• Oh wait, what is that I hear? I do believe it's a new chapter being posted

Mistery, you are PERFECT for the looney bin!
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Mistery....ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! That's my first BIG ROFL of the day!! OMG!! That's just too, too funny!! Especially the old couple with the little dog at 2 am, and your friend on a broom!!! OMG!!

EDIT: @ Sir Theme...ROFL!!!!!!!!!! (2nd good ROFL of the day!) OMG!! Too funny!!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL!! (I'm awake now!! All this laughing!!!) LOVED IT!! LOL!!!

Comment

• YAY! One of my favourite songs is on!

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...I edited my above post. What song?

Comment

• You already read it? Wow! And thanks I'm quite satisfied with it myself

And the David Guetta song, Love Don't Let Me Go

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Theme
                        I just read the new chapter. Great chapter Theme I loved it a lot
                        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                        we grow old because we stop playing games"
                        sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....I'm a fast reader... Yes, it was VERY ROFLish!!

I'll have to listen to that song!!

Comment

• Thanks Becky And thanks Escape

And yes, you should definitely do that, it seems to catch on with loonies in here

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Ah!! I found it on youtube! Yes, Doglover sent me that link one day and had me listen to it!! (cool video, too) But, yes, it's a very good song!! Very looney binish!!

Comment

• @Sir Theme
                                I just read it ROFL
                                OMG, you are giving me a hard time.
                                *Goes to learn some more Japanese*

@Escape
                                Yes, I think you all would fit into this group of looneys with the costume nights and playboy games
                                Yes, poor old couple
                                Well, we also made a slalom with empty bottles, and we had to go through them blind (eyes covered by a black scarf). The neighbor from the floor under us phoned us because it was so loud, and so the friend of mine whose flat it was, grabbed a chocolat bunny from last Easter (it was already November ) and went down to give it to him (in full costume). He didn't say anything after that, OMG!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X