X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybunny....

Comment

• @Holland
      I am okay. I just am a half hour at home. I had an appointment with at school in Nijmegen. I must say I have playboy teachers. Only I wish the journey to my school was not so long.

And how are you?

And if I may ask, have you any idea what you are going to study after you have fininshed your VWO?

Edit: Wow more people!

Hi Darknight and Escape! How are you doing?
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hello Escape How are you today
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hey Darknight!! *runs over to Darknight, hops up on his shoulder and gives him a big * I'm good, though, the Batcatmobile is in the shop. How are you?

Comment

• 'Heey Escape!! how r yoU?

@Adventure: I'm fine I dunno, maybe 'Chemische technologie' or something with a pharmaceutical-thing where you try to develop new medicines. Or máybe something like BMT, biomedische technologie. I dunno, I'm only in 4VWO so I have plenty of time to figure it out
            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Hey Miss Holland!! I'm a bit squished, but good!! How are you? Been a long time since we were online at the same time!!! GOOD TO SEE YOU!

Comment

• yes, a LONG time!! i'm fine ! especially now you're here

Comment

• Hello Adventure

Escape- Good Now

Comment

• @ Miss Holland....YAY! I hadn't read posts since I left yesterday at 4:15 pm and I only had 4 pages to read! Slow... Btw, I absolutely LOVED your horse drawing!!!! You have talent!!!!!!!!!

@ Darknight....AW..You just needed a wakeup (That and someone to play forum games with....)

@ Adventure....YAAAAY! So glad to see you!! I'm good. How are you? Your hangover gone?

Comment

• @Escape, thanks i just love you guys, you're all so nice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                        @ Darknight....AW..You just needed a wakeup (That and someone to play forum games with....)
                        You Got That Right. To Slow Today. Lets Pick it up.

Comment

• @ Miss Holland...You're the one with the talent!!

@ Darknight...How are the ROFL experiments coming? Any new ones? Do you need a lab assistant?

Comment

• @Miss Holland.
                            That's good, just think of it and visit the open days the next two year. Open days are cool especially when you are going with a good friend. You just leave the parents behind while asking questions about the school (if it's good enough for you e.d. ) and check everything out with your friend. It's more fun.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              @ Miss Holland...You're the one with the talent!!

@ Darknight...How are the ROFL experiments coming? Any new ones? Do you need a lab assistant?
                              Lets see.....slow.....no....yes. help please

Comment

• I think we could use a Batman pic to start off...*heads off into the lab to look for ingredients for ROFL*

Comment

Working...
                                X